What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling back sanctions is good for western countries as well. It seems to be conditional to the success of peace negotiations.

Ruskies aren't willing to compromise until they have reached their pre-conditioned goals which I suspect is nothing short of Novorossiya.. Is that not Koreanification perhaps you can negotiate with them if you are willing to give up Novorossiya which is probably 40-50% of Ukraine but I could see the Russian's leaving Odessa as in good gesture but taking Dnipro oblast instead

Ruskies aren't willing to compromise until they have reached their pre-conditioned goals which I suspect is nothing short of Novorossiya.. Is that not Koreanification

Russians will get destroyed in Ukraine, wiped out completly. The burned corpses they pull out of the wrecks dont have many goals beside rotting away.

No, it is not. Technically speaking, a civilian can be a combatant. The correct words are 'combatant' and 'non-combatant'. The Geneva Convention made clear that technical distinction. Except for chaplains and medics, all infantry, sailors, and airmen are automatically combatants. Civilians can form their own combatant force and there is history of such, take the French Resistance or other various resistance groups in WW II.

You are lying.

The entire Russian society needs to be destroyed and rebuilt along the lines of the Japanese in the decades after WW2. From the top down.

The photos, videos, and stories we’re seeing from Ukraine just confirm that.

Hollywood can make end of world type movies in Ukraine. Cities look like what you may expect in an apocalyptic setting. Putin must transfer cash to compensate for the loss :pissed:

This is weird move by the US. They have lost so much in Ukraine including the US dollar is publically being chellenged now besides Ukraine is decimated and Koreanified. Lose of insfrastructure so forth and so on. Letting up on sanctions or compromising shows signs of weakness on their behalf. Their ally was invaded flatout hence compromising will signal defeat
First of all, US Sanction is NOT really the nail in Russia coffin. EU sanction is much more serious than US (for example, SWIFT is EU sanction, it is not an US organisation) and Russia have asset in EU bank, not US bank, so basically US sanction is not really a big deal for Russia, EU deal more hurt than US in the entire sanction perspective.

Second of all, that is the pre-condition for peace, not peace talk, as in they will not roll it back when they come to peace talk, if Russia and Ukraine achieve peace, then there are roll back, not before.

Stop the BS and trolling.

EU in fact according to reports have found evidences of warcrimes by AZOV.
So stop twisting the facts around.

It seem mass graves have been located. Seriously I don't know if it is true.
You are the one who is trolling. Maybe ppl should start to saying chinese were not *** fucked by japan during second world war and china man killed Chinese them self.

Stop your rubbish propaganda

EU knows full well russia did it and will slam more sanctions on russia, deliver more weapons to Ukraine.

Here right from german foreign minister

He is fucking troll. Winnie the poh will be very proud.

The entire Russian society needs to be destroyed and rebuilt along the lines of the Japanese in the decades after WW2. From the top down.

The photos, videos, and stories we’re seeing from Ukraine just confirm that.

I 100% agree, im shocked and have never seen anything like this before. Its like worst WW II massacres. Its horrendous.

You are the one who is trolling. Maybe ppl should start to saying chinese were not *** fucked by japan during second world war and china man killed Chinese them self.

He is fucking troll. Winnie the poh will be very proud.

Depends, Winnie is known to change his opinion quickly. When he gets tired of the trolls, he will cull them.

Reactions: mmr
I 100% agree, im shocked and have never seen anything like this before. Its like worst WW II massacres. Its horrendous.

The rape stories are horrific. A bunch of Russian pedophiles.

Reactions: mmr
The rape stories are horrific. A bunch of Russian pedophiles.

Its how they are. Ask elderly women from eastern prussia who had to endure red army in 1945. They raped girls as young as 5 and grandmas up to their 90th.

Ruskies aren't willing to compromise until they have reached their pre-conditioned goals which I suspect is nothing short of Novorossiya.. Is that not Koreanification perhaps you can negotiate with them if you are willing to give up Novorossiya which is probably 40-50% of Ukraine but I could see the Russian's leaving Odessa as in good gesture but taking Dnipro oblast instead
So far the Russians have struggled to take Kharkiv. NATO is very motivated to slowly escalate the heavy weapons delivery. Soon Ukraine may have more anti aircraft support.

Achieving what you say will be more difficult for Russia than what they have faced so far.

Its all over for Russia. The withdrawal from Kiev and surrounding areas is a clear signal of Russian defeat. They should now withdraw from all Ukraine and bow down to Nato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom