What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your comment helps?

Well , its help you to be humble , from what I read from you , you are potential war criminal filled with hatred toward Russians ...
if you found an opportunity , you will rape , you will torture , and kill any Russian you found ... so you are not really different from the people you try to condemn ...

That's too bad... Hopefully Russians regroup and attack from another point and prolong this hopefully never ending war-on-terror ... 'er sorry, I meant, Ukraine-Russia war.
The war costs Putin between $7 billion to $20 billion per day. War is not cheap.

Just for military operations

Not included the huge economic toll on Russia

That already runs over $1 trillion.

So far the Russians have struggled to take Kharkiv. NATO is very motivated to slowly escalate the heavy weapons delivery. Soon Ukraine may have more anti aircraft support.

The Kharkiv area has been hotly contested and tough area for the russians

The Kharkiv area has been hotly contested and tough area for the russians

The Russians have been pushed back at Kharkiv, and supply lines remain open. It’s hard to imagine Russia being able to consolidate the east without control of Kharkiv.

The war costs Putin between $7 billion to $20 billion per day. War is not cheap.

Just for military operations

Not included the huge economic toll on Russia

I doubt , or else USA wasn't waging war left and right ...

The Russians have been pushed back at Kharkiv, and supply lines remain open. It’s hard to imagine Russia being able to consolidate the east without control of Kharkiv.

Is the siege on the city itself broken by the Ukraine armed forces because last time I remember there was a siege on the city itself but the russians only controlled about 20% of the oblast which is not much hence the Kharkiv area resistance has been successful compared to other areas

Well , its help you to be humble , from what I read from you , you are potential war criminal filled with hatred toward Russians ...
if you found an opportunity , you will rape , you will torture , and kill any Russian you found ... so you are not really different from the people you try to condemn ...

You dont know me. So dont make such allegations. Im educated, smart and cultivated and i was teached morals. Contrary to what you say, i would never act like that.

I doubt , or else USA wasn't waging war left and right ...
The US is much richer. Don’t forget when US goes to war she taps the money from allies, including money from the oil sheiks.

The war costs Russia about 20 to 25 billion USD per day.

You dont know me. So dont make such allegations. Im educated, smart and cultivated and i was teached morals. Contrary to what you say, i would never act like that.

you are openly wishing for mass destruction of Russia and Russians .... you are just another " we are civilized " western ... nothing more ...

when you declare " Im rightfull" then it mean you give yourself permission to do anything to " other ( un-rightfull) people "

you are openly wishing for mass destruction of Russia and Russians .... you are just another " we are civilized " western ... nothing more ...

when you declare " Im rightfull" then it mean you give yourself permission to do anything to " other ( un-rightfull) people "

No, i said Russia must be crushed out of ukraine. Maybe you dont understand english well enough

If the war is actually now ov er $1trn then explain to us how Russia keeps paying for it then??? biased mind u have.

No, i said NATO must be crushed out of ukraine. Maybe you dont understand english well enough
There, fixed it for you. Cuz that's actually whats happening in Ukraine now tbh.

The US is much poorer.
There, fixed it for you. You know why this is true? well why did US sanctions WEAR OFF Russia's curency in less than a month? that Ruble sht is back like nothing happened!

Don’t forget when US goes to war she taps the money from allies,
Only war US can afford to go to for is China, and that is honestly doubtful. Why didnt US move into Ukraine to save this prpecious NATO investment? your eyes will clear this time about your US bias.
including money from the oil sheiks.
Who are now looking after their own interests and realizing all the US military equipment they bought from US havent really helped?
The war costs Russia about 20 to 25 billion USD per day.

LMAO, Only in your metaverse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom