What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird move by the US. They have lost so much in Ukraine including the US dollar is publically being chellenged now besides Ukraine is decimated and Koreanified. Lose of insfrastructure so forth and so on. Letting up on sanctions or compromising shows signs of weakness on their behalf. Their ally was invaded flatout hence compromising will signal defeat

Russia is using gas, minerals, and food in order to exact a maximum pain on the West. There is already inflation that is skyrocketing, and recession is around the corner.

Besides, Russia abandoning the fiat money has its gradual effect. So the Western elites want to play both bad cop and good cop at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the Russian Electronic Communications Association, more than 50,000 tech workers left the country in two months. About 100 thousand more people can be added in April. Due to the cyber security threat, IT companies have been introduced to applications such as tax exemption, cheap loans and military service deferral.

Or maybe a faint retreat to attack heavier ... well , They said " we won't attack Ukraine " in days before attacking Ukraine , so you can't really judge Russians ( and all westerns ) by what they say
It took them weeks to capture that territory. I am not anti Russia but pro Russian members must admit Russian withdrawal is a huge setback.

It took them weeks to capture that territory. I am not anti Russia but pro Russian members must admit Russian withdrawal is a huge setback.
If you listen to what they say, they never had the intention of capturing Kiev. The purpose of this move was to tie down Ukrainian troops and prevent their redeployment futher east.

The critical area is the Donbass.

Russia did not want to occupy Kiev anyway. They sacrificed billions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of soldiers just for intimidate Ukraine. Ukraine is very afraid now and they will accept Russia's demands. (One of the possible answers to this message by pro-russian members.)

If you listen to what they say, they never had the intention of capturing Kiev. The purpose of this move was to tie down Ukrainian troops and prevent their redeployment futher east.

The critical area is the Donbass.

Dude you make a cardinal mistake. You listen what they say...If Kremlin says its night, i would check for myself.

Of course they wanted Kiev, they wanted regime change. They believed Ukraine folds in 3 days. They lost thousands of soldiers, extreme high numbers of equipment. And 7 generals.

They are retards, plain and simple. Russias system favors the most idiotic ones to swep on top. Yes sayers, boot lickers. Lowest vermin ends up as " top advisors".

Russia did not want to occupy Kiev anyway. They sacrificed billions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of soldiers just for intimidate Ukraine. Ukraine is very afraid now and they will accept Russia's demands. (One of the possible answers to this message by pro-russian members.)
If Ukraine starts to gain territory in the East, then what will be the new narrative? That Russia never wanted to invade Ukraine in the first place?! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom