What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you speak before of the superiority of Roman empire with regards to the rights of the female human ? Now you dismiss the rights of humans in general.

1. How will Zelensky's Nazis convince the east ? By bombarding them again ?

2. Will Russia allow the east to fall to Zelensky's Nazis ?

3. What will the Ukranian civilians think of Zelensky and his military who shot at them while the civilians were fleeing, who terrorized the civilians by firing at Russians from civilian facilities and who left the civilians to starve while the Russians delivered emergency supplies ?

Why would I a Communist Muslim buy clothes from a Hindutvadi Nazi admirer ?

1. Glad you agree that Russia already lost 80% of Ukraine forever and Putin gave up on it, now tries to hold the little he got.

2. I dismiss nothing. I said i dont care whats outside Europe. Not our business as long it doesnt bother us.

After discovery of massive russian war crimes, Germany announces even harsher sanctions on russia and more weapons for Ukraine.

Two russian tanks destroyed by STUGNA P

Sure they are Russian tanks. I saw nothing.

So we have to take his word for this short clips.

Your belief takes you to what you want to see but we saw nothing. Only blurred images. Was Putin inside the tank as well?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:coffee::coffee:
00015.jpg

Sure they are Russian tanks. I saw nothing.

So we have to take his word for this short clips.

Your belief takes you to what you want to see but we saw nothing. Only blurred images. Was Putin inside the tank as well?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

We see a complete withdraw of russians in north, west Ukraine. They flee and get beaten on their way out. How you explain this situation? Also part of putins plan?

After discovery of massive russian war crimes, Germany announces even harsher sanctions on russia and more weapons for Ukraine.

And they did not even bother to submit their so-called evidences to UN but instead propagate them as war crimes.

I do not know which side is guilty of war crimes? But you are so certain.

You should joined the AZOV. Are they your hero or bro in arm or warcrime?

We see a complete withdraw of russians in north, west Ukraine. They flee and get beaten on their way out. How you explain this situation? Also part of putins plan?
When the Chinese withdraw as scheduled after one peaceful month there, the Vietnam said the same thing.

i laughed then. You make me laugh again.

Does loser all behave like that? Beat me.

Russia is bound to withdraw as Kiev and the West is not their main military objectives. They should witjdrawn after serving their purpose there, get it.

Last edited:
And they did not even bother to submit their so-called evidences to UN but instead propagate them as war crimes.

I do not know which side is guilty of war crimes? But you are so certain.

You should joined the AZOV. Are they your hero or bro in arm or warcrime?

In butcha were 350 dead civilians found. Women, children, elderly people. Some lay on streets, others in wells and cars. Their hands bound and executed.

Its obvious that a horrendous crime happened there. 48h ago the town was still in russian hands. In the areas freed from russian presence are unspeakable crimes visible. Experts are already there for investigation.

1. Glad you agree that Russia already lost 80% of Ukraine forever and Putin gave up on it, now tries to hold the little he got.

2. I dismiss nothing. I said i dont care whats outside Europe. Not our business as long it doesnt bother us.
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

You talk as if Russia owns Ukraine.
They are there for the denazification of Ukraine for one.

The beauty blogger Marianna Wischegirskaja who was shown in AP reports (witnessed by AP reporters) as one of the pregnant women in now famous air raid on a maternity hospital in Mauriopol has now emerged and just given interview to Russian blogger Denis Seleznew .

She says she knows nothing about the Air raid on the hospital and was surprised to read about it.

===
Man, we all agree that wars are terrible and should always be stopped, but the fake news and propaganda must also not be allowed!

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

You talk as if Russia owns Ukraine.
They are there for the denazification of Ukraine for one.

You are not briefed with actual kremlin propaganda. Since they got kicked in the *** "denazification" is not on kremlins table any longer.

It was their buzz word for regime change and Installation of a muppet regime. This plan failed.

Russia no longer requesting Ukraine be ‘denazified’ as part of ceasefire talks

Very good data to hold them accountable and to identify their families.

Ukraine already uses face recognition to identify dead russian troops. Now can send pictures to their families so they at least know what happened to their family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom