What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimea was the results of a number of things including the genocide of AZOV in Dombass, Lugansk but also have to do with geopolitics. Russia leased naval military port is there and she will never allowed a pro-NATO or US Ukraine to use it to block Russia Black Sea fleet.
Will the US or UK allowed that. So it is meaningless as it involved Russia National Security.

As for Crimea joining Russia.
Crimea joined Ukraine by a vote of referendum back in 1990 but historically was never a part of Ukraine.

This time they hold another referendum and they decide overwhelming to join Russia.

IMO Nothing is wrong in here.

Theh join Ukraine by referendum and now joined Russia also by referendum.
Majority of the people voted Yes.

Oh god like man Crimea happen before donbass 😂 get your facts straight ...

• Military operation: 20 February[note 1] – 26 March 2014[6] (1 month and 6 days)
  • Annexation: 18 March 2014

6 April 2014[4] – present

You didn't address the second and third sentences in my post. :)

You should have read the article properly. The man in the picture is no Nazi lover. I quote :

In another picture he is wearing a sari, a female dress in the Indian Subcontinent. Does it mean he wants to be a female ?

But yes, there are many actual Hitler admirers in India and they are the Hindutvadis. The party in power at the center in India, BJP, takes its root from the Nazi-inspired movement RSS. The BJP also doesn't like leftists like you. It calls them "anti-nationals". I am a leftist, a Communist , and am a light year concerned for India than these anti-leftist Hindutvadis. As a Communist I found India's enemies more within the country than outside. More than 300 million of them at least. These are the right-wingers, including the Hindutvadis.

Then go ask from the North Koreans to the Libyans to Venezuelans to many others who got imperialized by NATO 1950 onwards, whose freedom got taken away.

I dont care about countries outside Europe. Ukraine is Europe. We will always support them.

Remember Putlers speech in february that Ukraine is not a real country and part of Russia? Apparantly Ukraine already proved to be a real country in 80% of its area and its immune system flushed out russian cancer cells.

Putin lost west and middle Ukraine forever. Now its time to get rid of the cancer in the east. That the west changes the supplied weaponsystems from defense to offence shows what up next.

You should have read the article properly. The man in the picture is no Nazi lover. I quote :
man i know my point you will find many retards in india as in ukraine now go buy some cloths in your Hiltler shop
1648988669110.png

and have some ice cream on your way

1648989002561.png

Last edited:
She can in fact joined Russia as a single nation if she wished to. Why didn't Germany joined Russia then?

The problem is your half baked knowedge of Western heritage. But I don't wish to digress from this thresd about Ukraine.

But do be careful China may reannexed Vietnam it becomes thorn by her side.
Historically it was indeed a part of China called Annam. The French stole it and then gave Independence to Annamese.

You have no clue...

Germany, Prussia was an extreme strong powerful military. Katharina the Great was German but had zero intentions to merge Germany with Russia. What she did was to bring in many German settlers.

Azov didn't even exist when Russia illegally annexed Crimea,lol.
The founder was among the usurpers of power in Kiev. The formation was there and intensified by President Poroshenko.

The nazification campaign first got started in Kiev then pushed eastward.

They were trying to destroy former Victor pro-Russian support base.

It was already happening in Ukraine and intensified as it reached the Dombass, and other Eastern Province.

🤮 . What Stinkapore MIWs been supporting Ukraine to continue with their FINAL SOLUTION.
Fascinating is American thinking rest of the world care about their political tv show circus.

They live in a fantasy lies land, they even dont know who the hell rules their country, who decides wars, they know nothing about the people who really rule the country, and they publish their endless shit without stop to the rest of the world.

Well I will say one simple thing about biowarfare ukrainian labs, I dont know if it exists, but if it exists exactly when they think to use it if they are already in the middle of a war.

:lol:

You have no clue...

Germany, Prussia was an extreme strong powerful military. Katharina the Great was German but had zero intentions to merge Germany with Russia. What she did was to bring in many German settlers.
So you are a reincarnated Tzar and so you knew those connections very well, right.

BTW the late Prince Philip was a Greek.

How did you ended up in a Greek body? A case of mistaken or confused state of mind of a lost soul, right.

I dont care about countries outside Europe. Ukraine is Europe. We will always support them.

Didn't you speak before of the superiority of Roman empire with regards to the rights of the female human ? Now you dismiss the rights of humans in general.

Remember Putlers speech in february that Ukraine is not a real country and part of Russia? Apparantly Ukraine already proved to be a real country in 80% of its area and its immune system flushed out russian cancer cells.

Putin lost west and middle Ukraine forever. Now its time to get rid of the cancer in the east. That the west changes the supplied weaponsystems from defense to offence shows what up next.

1. How will Zelensky's Nazis convince the east ? By bombarding them again ?

2. Will Russia allow the east to fall to Zelensky's Nazis ?

3. What will the Ukranian civilians think of Zelensky and his military who shot at them while the civilians were fleeing, who terrorized the civilians by firing at Russians from civilian facilities and who left the civilians to starve while the Russians delivered emergency supplies ?

man i know my point you will find many retards in india as in ukraine now go buy some cloths in your Hiltler shop
View attachment 830069

Why would I a Communist Muslim buy clothes from a Hindutvadi Nazi admirer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom