What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a Khmer Krom Southerner believe in such nonsense.

The real Vietnamese to the North do not agree and are in fact hated by these descendents of the vanished Kampa Kingdom.
I know what chinese think.
Xi does not want war.
However he is under pressure of chinese nationalist, extremists. They want war.
Also, Xi feels pressure from Russia. Putin needs chinese to join the war. A victory in Ukraine will erase the humiliation of China in Belgrad.

When Russia wiped out Nazi troops in Berlin, they were fighting in foreign land.

Wow , really a bad example. It was Nazi Germany that invaded Russia not the other way around . Russians lost millions of people , many of them civilians that died of hunger cause the Germans stole their food.

You cant claim that The Russians did not know what they where fighting about in WW2 , it was not just about winning for the Russians , but also about revenge.

And by the time the Russians reached Berlin the German army was already finished.

~

Last edited:
But but nobody can demonstrate against the little and "precious" IsraHell in NYC. There goes out of the window with your so-called "Nice to live in a country where people can demonstrate and voice their opinion". The Anti-Semitism card would be used against them, the police would be set on the demonstrators, and every politician in Murica would be calling those politicians any name in the book. Little and "precious" IsraHell controls Murica.

Do you live in some parallel universe ?

I wonder where you get your information from , if you try to sell such nonsense here.

Pro Palestinian demonstration in NYC :

2021-05-11T192446Z_1862930794_RC2VDN9TQNQQ_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-NEW-YORK-PROTESTS-1.jpg

Last edited:
Keep the record straight.
In 2014 the NED funded the movement that overthrew a legitimately elected Ukrainian President by force.
He was then charged for treason based on fabricated evidence.

A united Ukraine including Eastern Provinces then elected Victor Yanukovych who was deemed as pro-Russia by NATO and the US. He was forced to flee to Moscow.

This was when the AZOV an ultra extremist neo-nazi group sponsored oversea came to power and started going to the East killing Russia speaking population of the Eastern Ukraine.

That is the begining of Nazism and facism in Ukraine. 2014.

EU and the West choose to close its eyes on the genocide happening there and 14,000 civilians were reported murdered then.

Regime Change as organised by the US and caught in a tape recording by US deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and his colleagues.

Time for Russia to secure Poland.

Nice scenes.

Apollon, I tell you about this earlier.

@Foinikas, what does he mean by Russian residents ? Is it just like him calling you and @Ich as "5th columnists" ?

And Apollon, I thought Western Europe had freedom of expression.

In Germany is a russian commubity. Same in Greece. And freedom ends where it touchs someone else freedom.

Keep the record straight.
In 2014 the NED funded the movement that overthrew a legitimately elected Ukrainian President by force.
He was then charged for treason based on fabricated evidence.

A united Ukraine including Eastern Provinces then elected Victor Yanukovych who was deemed as pro-Russia by NATO and the US. He was forced to flee to Moscow.

This was when the AZOV an ultra extremist neo-nazi group sponsored oversea came to power and started going to the East killing Russia speaking population of the Eastern Ukraine.

That is the begining of Nazism and facism in Ukraine. 2014.

EU and the West choose to close its eyes on the genocide happening there and 14,000 civilians were reported murdered then.

Regime Change as organised by the US and caught in a tape recording by US deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and his colleagues.
If russia didn't take over crimea there would be no azov ... and the regime change was just for few months they had like 2-3 elections already :-)

Does Adolf Hitler speak Khmer Krom or Vietnamese?

Putin speaks German to Angela Merkel and Olaf. Is Angela Merkel or Olaf, Nazi?

Stop trolling.
My friend, Putin speaks German. He knows very well Germany.
Russia territorial expansion and civilization today goes back to Katharina the great. She was German princess becoming later the empress of Russia.
If Putin claims Ukraine was founded by Russians, then Germany can claim Russia.

418DD5AF-F353-4E4B-8C6D-C1BA397A23ED.jpeg

Nothing can pushed Russia out now but IMO Russia will withdraw once the Eastern Provinces are secured and safe.

Since Russia recognized them as independent states, Ukraine will have a hard time recovering them.
They will be accorded protectorate nations of Russia.

Zalensky who did not attend the Feb 8 peace summit to implement Minsk II was a major blunder.

The Eastern Province were only asking for autonomous status and not independence them. Minsk II is an agreement with UN consent signed by warring parties.

Hitler got pushed out, so will Putin. Just kill them on sight like around Kyev. Crush them where they appear and give them no break. It looks good right now.

Does Adolf Hitler speak Khmer Krom or Vietnamese?

Putin speaks German to Angela Merkel and Olaf. Is Angela Merkel or Olaf, Nazi?

Stop trolling.

Its not about German. Im half German. Its about same wording that Putin uses to do his wars. Same philosophy.

P s. merkel is no nazi, just a weak minded and naive fool.

If russia didn't take over crimea there would be no azov ... and the regime change was just for few months they had like 2-3 elections already :-)
Crimea was the results of a number of things including the genocide of AZOV in Dombass, Lugansk but also have to do with geopolitics. Russia leased naval military port is there and she will never allowed a pro-NATO or US Ukraine to use it to block Russia Black Sea fleet.
Will the US or UK allowed that. So it is meaningless as it involved Russia National Security.

As for Crimea joining Russia.
Crimea joined Ukraine by a vote of referendum back in 1990 but historically was never a part of Ukraine.

This time they hold another referendum and they decide overwhelming to join Russia.

IMO Nothing is wrong in here.

Theh join Ukraine by referendum and now joined Russia also by referendum.
Majority of the people voted Yes.

Putin’s Russia uses the same language as Adolf Hitler.

Putin wants to take lands where Russian speaking people live, no matter where they are.

The same reason why Hitler annexed Austria, invaded Poland, Czech Republic.

You didn't address the second and third sentences in my post. :)

Man every country got people like that and they just raise to more power because of russian agression of 2014 if county is in danger nacionalist rise at mass, and no leftist will fight for their country they will just flee... Im shure you will find many nazi lovers in india if you look ...

View attachment 830055
Indian MP

You should have read the article properly. The man in the picture is no Nazi lover. I quote :
"What I am doing will grab attention quickly. It will make people think," he told BBC Telugu's Ravisankar Lingutla.

A former actor, Mr Sivaprasad is an MP from the southern state of Andhra Pradesh. He belongs to the state's ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
In another picture he is wearing a sari, a female dress in the Indian Subcontinent. Does it mean he wants to be a female ?

But yes, there are many actual Hitler admirers in India and they are the Hindutvadis. The party in power at the center in India, BJP, takes its root from the Nazi-inspired movement RSS. The BJP also doesn't like leftists like you. It calls them "anti-nationals". I am a leftist, a Communist , and am a light year concerned for India than these anti-leftist Hindutvadis. As a Communist I find India's enemies more within the country than outside. More than 300 million of them at least. These are the right-wingers, including the Hindutvadis.

In Germany is a russian commubity. Same in Greece. And freedom ends where it touchs someone else freedom.

Then go ask from the North Koreans to the Libyans to Venezuelans to many others who got imperialized by NATO 1950 onwards, whose freedom got taken away.

Crimea was the results of a number of things including the genocide of AZOV in Dombass, Lugansk but also have to do with geopolitics. Russia leased naval military port is there and she will never allowed a pro-NATO or US Ukraine to use it to block Russia Black Sea fleet.

Azov didn't even exist when Russia illegally annexed Crimea,lol.

My friend, Putin speaks German. He knows very well Germany.
Russia territorial expansion and civilization today goes back to Katharina the great. She was German princess becoming later the empress of Russia.
If Putin claims Ukraine was founded by Russians, then Germany can claim Russia.

View attachment 830060
She can in fact joined Russia as a single nation if she wished to. Why didn't Germany joined Russia then?

The problem is your half baked knowedge of Western heritage. But I don't wish to digress from this thresd about Ukraine.

But do be careful China may reannexed Vietnam it becomes thorn by her side.
Historically it was indeed a part of China called Annam. The French stole it and then gave Independence to Annamese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom