What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing can pushed Russia out now but IMO Russia will withdraw once the Eastern Provinces are secured and safe.

Since Russia recognized them as independent states, Ukraine will have a hard time recovering them.
They will be accorded protectorate nations of Russia.

Zalensky who did not attend the Feb 8 peace summit to implement Minsk II was a major blunder.

The Eastern Province were only asking for autonomous status and not independence them. Minsk II is an agreement with UN consent signed by warring parties.
Russia army is losing my friend. Vladimir will increase the means of terror, bombardment of population centers, starving Ukrainian women, children, babies. He will try everything to break Ukrainian resistance.

However that will not help him to win the war.

His last hope is the entry of China into the war.

Just a country trying to survive a foreign aggression...

Yes, certainly not a country hosting Nazis elements in the military and general society. Certainly not a country which wants to host NATO WMD's against Russia. :rolleyes:

Didn't Biden clumsily admitted the hidden agenda is Regime change in Russian?

What gives them the right?

Keep worshipping your homosexual khomeini instead of replying to my posts.
Sorry, we don't allow homosexuality in our country and our religion strongly opposes it. You are the ones famous for Euro Vision and LGBTQ rights. You have done Crack down on Yellow Vests, you are the true dictator ships of Europe. Bunch of liberal dogs of USA. Americans proudly say here and there, that French is their dogs.

You insult my Muslim brothers, expect me to return the favor.

Wow, now the Russians are the Nazis ! So what is the Ukranian military then ? Communist revolutionaries fighting NATO ? :crazy:
Putin’s Russia uses the same language as Adolf Hitler.

Putin wants to take lands where Russian speaking people live, no matter where they are.

The same reason why Hitler annexed Austria, invaded Poland, Czech Republic.

Russia army is losing my friend. Vladimir will increase the means of terror, bombardment of population centers, starving Ukrainian women, children, babies. He will try everything to break Ukrainian resistance.

However that will not help him to win the war.

His last hope is the entry of China into the war.
Only a Khmer Krom Southerner believe in such nonsense.

The real Vietnamese to the North do not agree and are in fact hated by these descendents of the vanished Kampa Kingdom.

Yes, certainly not a country hosting Nazis elements in the military and general society. Certainly not a country which wants to host NATO WMD's against Russia. :rolleyes:
Man every country got people like that and they just raise to more power because of russian agression of 2014 if county is in danger nacionalist rise at mass, and no leftist will fight for their country they will just flee... Im shure you will find many nazi lovers in india if you look ...

1648986042707.png

Indian MP

Putin’s Russia uses the same language as Adolf Hitler.

Putin wants to take lands where Russian speaking people live, no matter where they are.
Does Adolf Hitler speak Khmer Krom or Vietnamese?

Putin speaks German to Angela Merkel and Olaf. Is Angela Merkel or Olaf, Nazi?

Stop trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom