What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably have a bit more leeway for bullet hole, You can't have any on the window or windscreen tho, you are require to fix them if you took incoming round in one of the window. Some time you don't really care and drive it anyway.

We probably don't really care about the status of the vehicle, as long as the engine run and the gun work.
When am going at near Mach and/or making 9g turns, aerodynamic pressure under the skin and into jet's empty volume space will rip the jet apart. On the other hand, the A-10 can get away with it because it was built to take that kind of punishment.

@1:52+ they show a recruiting film. That reminds me of a couple of recruitment related clips from US:

Then I remember seeing army recruitment event in Pakistan, they just post ad in news paper, there were some ~1000+ applicants standing in line outside the office as I drove by.

Supposedly, Ukrainian Mi-24s went across the border and interdicted an ammo dump. Anyone have confirmations on that?

Ballsy if true.

Just few weeks ago unthinkable, German government green lights buying Israeli armed drones.
More to come.
Next most likely from the US
As reason: Russia invasion of Ukraine
What else.

7A1230D7-7190-402A-8999-4EE3795E5545.jpeg

@1:52+ they show a recruiting film. That reminds me of a couple of recruitment related clips from US:

Then I remember seeing army recruitment event in Pakistan, they just post ad in news paper, there were some ~1000+ applicants standing in line outside the office as I drove by.
I don't think you can compare US or Russia Military recruitment with Pakistan, US and Russia don't really have a existential crisis like Pakistan where every minute of everyday being threatened by the neighbor, your case is very much like what's going on in Ukraine right now, you don't need to "sell" your recruitment.

Not sure about Russia, in the US, it's like a job, so basically you are competing with other big company for people to join, we can't say "Oh Canada or Mexico are going to invade us tomorrow" So just like any big company hiring, the military need to work some trick.

Supposedly, Ukrainian Mi-24s went across the border and interdicted an ammo dump. Anyone have confirmations on that?

Ballsy if true.

Ukraine denied it (few hours ago)

There was some other reason for the explosion.

@Apollon : Sorry to disappoint you, not much balls of steel here.

May be next time.

1648841120978.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom