What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...Germany is one of richest nations under the sun. Lives of German people? Because a 3% recession.

Sorry but as i said, i find weakness disgusting.

I already destroyed your "3% fairy tale" some pages ago...

Is it time then for US to stop lecturing others on Intellectual Property Rights?
Why?

First, what made you think we stole it? Second, What the Ukrainians do with their products are their rights, so if they want to share the technicals of the Kolchuga system with US, why should we say no? Maybe you should educate yourself on the IP rights issue.

There is no point in anyone pressing on what we WILL learn of the Kolchuga system. Our 'foreign technology exploitation' offices of all branches of the US military is the best in the world, and given what we got in the Nevada desert, the best in the solar system. Personally, I have some good guesses on what we will learn. But as of now, this is just another step in making sure our lead in 'stealth' remains the lead for everyone, including China, to follow.

As far as Russia's Su-57 go, once this war is over, the 57 will become another trophy in OUR museum. Russia's low radar observability program is over. It was never a good start in the first place.

East germany had almost 70% of gdp per capita as west germany. Anyone can put a spin on anything, whatever it may be its completely different from your claims that if russia rules germany it will be hellscape.

Russia is shithole (i know, i was there at a competition), with no europen standards in any field.

Beside that, a lower culture can never rule over a higher culture. Europe is a continent with completly different culture, freedom and far more advanced science.

It is important that we destroy russias economy now before we have to make real war.

I already destroyed your "3% fairy tale" some pages ago...

Are you already scared that the kremlin dwarf makes you wear a sweater because it gets bit colder? Dude seriously, grow a backbone

🇷🇺🇺🇦Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫️The Russian Armed Forces continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

▫️Kalibr high-precision sea-based cruise missiles destroyed large ammunition depots near Ushomir and Veselovka, Zhytomir Region, from which a group of Ukrainian troops in Kiev's suburbs had been supplied.

💥On March 28, Russian aviation and air defence means shot down 3 more Ukrainian Air Force aircraft in the air: 2 Su-24s west of Korosten, Zhytomir Region and 1 Su-25 over Druzhkovka, Donetsk Region.

▫️Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopter, which was heading for the emergency evacuation of the Azov national battalion commanders who had abandoned their subordinates, has been shot down near Mariupol, 5 kilometres from the coastline over the Sea of Azov.

💥In addition, 1 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle was shot down near Chernobaevka.

✈️💥Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 41 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 2 multiple launch rocket system, 1 electronic warfare station, 2 field ammunition depots and 24 areas of Ukrainian military equipment concentration.

💥In total, 123 aircfaft and 74 helicopters, 309 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,721 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 172 multiple launch rocket systems, 721 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,568 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

#Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

Why is Aghan Taliban speaking Arabic? I think it's Syria footage spliced with some shots from Afghanistan.
Judging from the video quality, I am not surprise at all if some of the footage in that video were from Afghan-Soviet war.

Why?

First, what made you think we stole it? Second, What the Ukrainians do with their products are their rights, so if they want to share the technicals of the Kolchuga system with US, why should we say no? Maybe you should educate yourself on the IP rights issue.

There is no point in anyone pressing on what we WILL learn of the Kolchuga system. Our 'foreign technology exploitation' offices of all branches of the US military is the best in the world, and given what we got in the Nevada desert, the best in the solar system. Personally, I have some good guesses on what we will learn. But as of now, this is just another step in making sure our lead in 'stealth' remains the lead for everyone, including China, to follow.

As far as Russia's Su-57 go, once this war is over, the 57 will become another trophy in OUR museum. Russia's low radar observability program is over. It was never a good start in the first place.

Yeah Whole world knows about it.

Good Nazis, Bad Nazis

Good Terrorists, Bad Terrorists

Good Ukrainians, Bad Ukrainians

Good Biolabs, Bad Biolabs

When the U.S. recruited Nazis for 'Operation Paperclip'​

As far as i know there was never any shortage of food in germany. Yes they did not have 2 dozen varieties of cornflakes or fruits - but bread, meat, housing, public transport was cheap and plenty.

Cheap and plenty low quality rubbish.

Banana, pineapple or oranges were absolute luxury? Travel? Was impossible. It was almost impossible to get a car or color tv.

Housing? Was crap. Because the buildings were falling apart.

You know what? When i want a pineapple and cant get it, that government needs to be destroyed. They can shove their slimy meat and bread where no sun shines.

Its exactly what i mean. Dogs might be happy about cheap meat and bread. Im a human and if i want gly business class to argentina i decide that, whenever i want.

Another russian helicopter mows some grass

Are you already scared that the kremlin dwarf makes you wear a sweater because it gets bit colder? Dude seriously, grow a backbone

No, i am not scared. I had a time where i blanket my self with snow in the night cause the snow was not as cold as the air around, which was -20 to -25 Celsius at these days. No sleeping back. Only normal clothes and a jacket. I survived these days. And i survived a lot other things you should hope you never have...cause you would die.

I am not scared, but i want good things to german people.

1648578038233.png

1648578173212.png

Blinken: US hasn't seen signs Russia is serious in talks with Ukraine​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that he has not seen signs the talks between Ukraine and Russia are “moving forward in an effective way” because the US has not seen “signs of real seriousness” by Russia.

“There is what Russia says, and there is what Russia does. We’re focused on the latter,” said Blinken at a joint press conference with Moroccan Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita.

USA wants this war to continue. The money making and laundering has only just started for the warmongers.

Cheap and plenty low quality rubbish.

Banana, pineapple or oranges were absolute luxury? Travel? Was impossible. It was almost impossible to get a car or color tv.

Housing? Was crap. Because the buildings were falling apart.

You know what? When i want a pineapple and cant get it, that government needs to be destroyed. They can shove their slimy meat and bread where no sun shines.

Its exactly what i mean. Dogs might be happy about cheap meat and bread. Im a human and if i want gly business class to argentina i decide that, whenever i want.

Another russian helicopter mows some grass

It is well known that soviet bloc countries were bad in market economy at low level - like cola/cornflakes etc. But they were excellent and matching step to step with anyone at high tech level - rocket science, medicine etc. But that was easy to correct as china demonstrated with its reforms.

Anyway you are way exaggerating things in east germany. Many germans are pretty nostalgic about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom