What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i am not scared. I had a time where i blanket my self with snow in the night cause the snow was not as cold as the air around, which was -20 to -25 Celsius at these days. No sleeping back. Only normal clothes and a jacket. I survived these days. And i survived a lot other things you should hope you never have...cause you would die.

I am not scared, but i want good things to german people.

Being a slave is not good.

With your ideology, Greece would have surrendered to the persians and europe would not exist.

Being on the leash of a tyrant is not good

It is well known that soviet bloc countries were bad in market economy at low level - like cola/cornflakes etc. But they were excellent and matching step to step with anyone at high tech level - rocket science, medicine etc. But that was easy to correct as china demonstrated with its reforms.

Anyway you are way exaggerating things in east germany. Many germans are pretty nostalgic about it.

Yes, we all remember those first class rocket trips east germans did to fly to vacation...wait a minute, there was no vacation. Too bad.

And no,,nobody is nostalgic. Young people despise east germany and the only ones that cling to it are losers who did not get a job after reunion. They are obsolete, now over 50 and soon gone as well. Their party that represents them is at 4.0% at last election. They die off and thats it.

I exaggerate nothing. Millions tried to run away. Here thats how beloved east germany was.

First train with east germans arrives in west germany. People cry and can finally eat good food. Was overwhelming for many to see choclate for first time in their life. Its crazy to see how people are shaking, realizing that communist terror that was pushed over half of germany is finally over.

Deputy Mikhail Delyagin on the Russian state channel "Russia 1" TV channel:

"There are problems against Azerbaijan. Do we need Azerbaijan's oil industry? No, it is extremely vulnerable. If people don't understand words, they will have to start understanding from actions"

If Russia extends the war to the territory of Azerbaijan, this will mean the physical unification of the Turkic world. I'm sure the political mind in russia is not as stupid as this deputy.

Ukraine will not join NATO? Big fekking deal, we say. We do not need Ukraine to be in NATO for Ukraine to be in NATO. Get it?

There are two forms of membership: official and notional. Or explicit and implicit.

Official membership is when you wears the club clothing and have special access to the clubhouse. Notional membership is when even though your name is not in the club roster, you hang with the club members and they like you enough to sometimes invite you inside the clubhouse. Notional membership is when everyone shares common ideas, at least at the philosophical and/or moral levels, like how JPN, SKR, Taiwan, and Singapore are notionally in the conceptual 'The West' group even though they are geographically in Asia.

When this war is over and whatever leftover form is Ukraine, everyone, including Russia, will know that Ukraine is a NATO member. Officially or not.

Deputy Mikhail Delyagin on the Russian state channel "Russia 1" TV channel:

"There are problems against Azerbaijan. Do we need Azerbaijan's oil industry? No, it is extremely vulnerable. If people don't understand words, they will have to start understanding from actions"

If Russia extends the war to the territory of Azerbaijan, this will mean the physical unification of the Turkic world. I'm sure the political mind in russia is not as stupid as this deputy.

When i said few days ago, that Russia wages war against europe and others will follow you dismissed this. Azerbaijan will be as much victim as Ukraine if we dont stop this now

As far as i know there was never any shortage of food in germany. Yes they did not have 2 dozen varieties of cornflakes or fruits - but bread, meat, housing, public transport was cheap and plenty.
The living standard of East Germany (the richest among the poor in East bloc) was about 30 percent of west Germany. It will take 50y to have equal in East and west. Think about it, west Germany has pumped $2 trillion into East Germany since reunification.

Russia threatened to cut off gas for 1 month in a row, when its troops were fighting, and dying, and is still not bluffing...

Closing a tap on the pipe must be definitely harder than invading a country.
What happened to your Mykolaiv counteroffensive on Kherson? All news on it seems to have stopped.

Russia already handing out Russian currency in Kherson. Seems to me like it's getting ready for total annexation, not being retaken by Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom