What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, when have you forgotten how to kill the enemy and switched too booohooo my apartment will be omly 18C and i have to wear a sweater. Oh Great Vlad please dont hurt me!

Weakness and submissive behavior makes me want to vomit.

Well. i wrote duzends of posts here in this thread where i prefer the energy independent of Germany from ALL other countries. I also wrote that i am pro hydrogen economy and nuclear energy. Whereas nuclar plants have to be fast burners (like BN-800) cause it is better to destroy the long radiation waste of the light water reaktors by using it than to burried it somewhere in earth and then dont know what happen in 100 years.

And i am mature enough to recognize that cutting gas supplies from Russia now is a worst thing for Germany cause there would be no replacement for years. So consume russian gas till all things in Germany are prepared for energy independend while minimize more and more the need of russian gas is no weakness, but reality connected together with doing the best for Germany.

But you, you are just childish.

Did you by any chance got a head injury when that imaginary chopper crashed?

Ofcourse it is not one person who makes decisions or hold power in countries, not even in dictatorships. There are always teams of advisors, ministers and what not. Is this even a point of discussion?

If you can not comprehend this simple fact as "given" and want to discuss it to death - good luck, talk to my hand. :wave:
If that is "imaginary" you wouldn't get hurt, you are even that stupid to realise.

And stop pretending you know anything about US Politics. The more you talk about it the deeper the hole you are digging.

And if you REALLY want to talk about US politics, I am all game, but then seeing how little you know about anything but trying to brag about everything, the chances of meaningful discussion is slim to none.

lol, unlike you, I brag with substance, you brag with your mouth LOL.

Really, this is getting old. :bunny::bunny:

You can say what you want. The world recognizes east germany as a sporting and science powerhouse. liberal west has a megaphone on propaganda and counter narratives get drowned.
Under no circumstances can east germany be considered dirt poor in anyway and neither is west that rich. At one point in 70s i think even UK was close to entire Soviet union in per capita gdp.

My father grew up there as did half of my family. Im quite sure they know better than you.

Well. i wrote duzends of posts here in this thread where i prefer the energy independent of Germany from ALL other countries. I also wrote that i am pro hydrogen economy and nuclear energy. Whereas nuclar plants have to be fast burners (like BN-800) cause it is better to destroy the long radiation waste of the light water reaktors by using it than to burried it somewhere in earth and then dont know what happen in 100 years.

And i am mature enough to recognize that cutting gas supplies from Russia now is a worst thing for Germany cause there would be no replacement for years. So consume russian gas till all things in Germany are prepared for energy independend while minimize more and more the need of russian gas is no weakness, but reality connected together with doing the best for Germany.

Absolutely.
Now is the time to invest massively in hydrogen energy research! That will hopefully solve a LOT of problems around the world!

Im also for nuclear power. At same time we should make absolute zero concessions to Putin. We are winning, Russia is losing. Better not blink now and push forward. Putin needs evry cent he can get. How much we bet he will not stop the pipelines?

PS: Expect 20-30 more useless posts about this (non) topic from this poster.

I do admire your d tolerance and patience for idiots .

That you still in some kind of dialog even though you know whatever you say will never be read or listen to by those kind.

I BLOCKED him and others like him long time ago so I never have to face or read the rubbish that those posters can churn out. And more time to read other postings worthy of my time here.

I do admire your d tolerance and patience for idiots .

That you still in some kind of dialog even though you know whatever you say will never be read or listen to by those kind.

I BLOCKED him and others like him long time ago so I never have to face or read the rubbish that those posters can churn out. And more time to read other postings worthy of my time here.

You are right.

From now on, I am just gonna jump posts like I used to do for many days.

There is no point engaging idiots who live in their own imaginary world.

Im also for nuclear power. At same time we should make absolute zero concessions to Putin. We are winning, Russia is losing. Better not blink now and push forward. Putin needs evry cent he can get. How much we bet he will not stop the pipelines?

Betting? On the lives of german people? **** off!

You are right.

From now on, I am just gonna jump posts like I used to do for many days.

There is no point engaging idiots who live in their own imaginary world.

Easier and better to BLOCK them so you never need to jump posts.

PDF will jump them for you and you only will see them should anyone as patient as you in the past take the effort
to answer and quote them.

Even so, they still be blocked from your sight.

Allowing you more time to enjoy your coffee cup and to go smell roses and admire birds and butterflies

I am pretty sure the fighter and chopper in this video are Russian made. The fighter is Mig-29 and the chopper is Mi-8/17

Why is Aghan Taliban speaking Arabic? I think it's Syria footage spliced with some shots from Afghanistan.

Another benefit of fast reactors: plenty of Pu239

Reactions: Ich
Betting? On the lives of german people? **** off!

Dude...Germany is one of richest nations under the sun. Lives of German people? Because a 3% recession.

Sorry but as i said, i find weakness disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom