What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nang2 @beijingwalker @Ich @jamahir

Newsflash: The president of the USA does not represent USA. :lol:

Now next time he goes to the UN or China, G7, G20 etc, do not take him seriously and ask the US govt to send someone who truly represent their country. :omghaha:

PS: Expect 20-30 more useless posts about this (non) topic from this poster.

Biden is a prey. He can easily be controlled by putting some good smelling little girls around him *sniff*

Moscow says military activities near Kiev will be reduced for now as a gesture for the talks to succeed.

Step in the right direction.

Spokesperson of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mariya Zakharova praised the efforts of Turkey, which hosted the negotiations, in her statement, “Turkey has taken a more balanced and independent position compared to other countries. This Russophobic campaign was able to absorb neither the Turkish government nor the people as a whole. For these reasons, including Ankara’s balanced line, we accepted Turkey’s offer to contribute to the negotiations with the Ukrainian side. We are grateful for his mediation efforts to Turkey, especially the Russia-Ukraine negotiations and his efforts to resolve the situation in principle” .

Mentioning that Turkey did not participate in the sanctions imposed by the USA and the European Union (EU) against Russia and took decisions in line with the norms of international law, including the straits issue, Zaharova, “Turkey It keeps the airspace open for Russian ships and Russian aircraft” .

The wall was within berlin and entire surronding country was east germany. Stories on that are vastly exaggerated. Ofcourse it was poorer than west germany at starting point. And people from poorer countries migrate - like you moved to germany from greece. But being part of soviet bloc did not make it poorer. Its wealth grew through out 4 decades.

Dude seriously? The entire country had a death strip around it. The wall was in Berlin, the fence and mine strip was around entire western border. People even made hotair balloons to escape this hell. My father is German. I know what shithole eastern germany was. It was rich by warsaw pact standards but dirt poor compared to west.

What dumber than calling other people to support your point is when those people you call does not support your point at all....LOL @coffee_cup :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
Dude, tell me, who represent the United Kingdom?

Is it the head of state Queen Elizabeth? Or is it the Prime Minister Boris Johnson?

President is THE HEAD OF STATE of the United State, the congress and the senate to be precise is the people who was chosen to represent America.

And yes, if Biden does not have both congress and senate backing, what he said is what he said on G7, it does not mean this is what we do. Do you even remember Biden said on Saturday that Putin "Should not be in power" does that mean the US as a whole support a regime change on Russia?? Or even does it represent the United States when he said that??

Man, you are dumb. Report me if you want, but I got no other word for you.
Yeah, you are very smart (not).

Next time send 300 million americans to represent the USA in G7, G20, UN etc. and if they wonder why, tell them because the president does not represents the USA.

See, I predicted a lot of posts on this non-topic which was raised by you. This is what you do to earn your bread and butter.

So carry on and dont bother to reply, I am done for today. I know you still have a lot of nonsense to write to earn few extra $$.

Ciao ...

LOL, this is an article about the predictions of some "experts" which you posted some pages ago - and which i destroyed.

Nice try. But still utter nonesense.

Tell me, when have you forgotten how to kill the enemy and switched too booohooo my apartment will be omly 18C and i have to wear a sweater. Oh Great Vlad please dont hurt me!

Weakness and submissive behavior makes me want to vomit.

Yeah, you are very smart (not).

Next time send 300 million americans to represent the USA in G7, G20, UN etc. and if they wonder why, tell them because the president does not represents the USA.

See, I predicted a lot of posts on this non-topic which was raised by you. This is what you do to earn your bread and butter.

So carry on and dont bother to reply, I am done for today. I know you still have a lot of nonsense to write to earn few extra $$.

Ciao ...
Didn't Beijing already said no one treated the position of President seriously? This s pretty dumb if you asked me LOL

Dude, don't cry, it could backfire anytime, just like how the Russian think this war is going to be a cake walk...

LOL :lol::lol:

You are even more of a laughing stock then this

1231615_PA_Dumb-2.3.jpg

They ought to have you in for the 3rd instalment.

:rofl::rofl:

Or how Russia winning.

Understand Russia started its “special military operation” with a severe manpower deficit—200,000 attackers to some 600,000 defenders (or more). Classic attritional conflict was never an option. Russian victory required maneuver.:omghaha:

And how Russia froze and lock Ukrainian forces and then slaughtered them.:enjoy:

In what is the equivalent of Operation Bagration, Russia deceived and flat footed the fight conducted by USA and NATO with arms supplied by them and cannon fodder supplied by Zelensky hiding behind, or in front of his green screen.:pleasantry:

Last edited:
US chain of command is so messed up, last time their top general got around Trump and directly called his Chinese counterpart while Trump was in the dark.

oh wow!

So seems like that dude does have a point. There is no clear command and control structure. Anyone can just call anyone around the world and claim they represent the govt. LOL

Dude seriously? The entire country had a death strip around it. The wall was in Berlin, the fence and mine strip was around entire western border. People even made hotair balloons to escape this hell. My father is German. I know what shithole eastern germany was. It was rich by warsaw pact standards but dirt poor compared to west.
You can say what you want. The world recognizes east germany as a sporting and science powerhouse. liberal west has a megaphone on propaganda and counter narratives get drowned.
Under no circumstances can east germany be considered dirt poor in anyway and neither is west that rich. At one point in 70s i think even UK was close to entire Soviet union in per capita gdp.

oh wow!

So seems like that dude does have a point. There is no clear command and control structure. Anyone can just call anyone around the world and claim they represent the govt. LOL
lol, command and control for what? His dresser??

Are you really this stupid to think the President hold any power other than showing up in front of a camera and give briefing for anything?

Command and Control of US Policy Making lies with Congress and Senate, and the Command and Control of Military action lies with Joint Chief of Staff.

AS I said, there are no "Supreme Commander" for the US, we don't do that, that's why we can elect a clown and an old senile man and still be the world leading country.

Try harder next time LOL :lol::lol: What an ID-Ten-T

Reactions: mmr
lol, command and control for what? His dresser??

Are you really this stupid to think the President hold any power other than showing up in front of a camera and give briefing for anything?

Command and Control of US Policy Making lies with Congress and Senate, and the Command and Control of Military action lies with Joint Chief of Staff.

AS I said, there are no "Supreme Commander" for the US, we don't do that, that's why we can elect a clown and an old senile man and still be the world leading country.

Try harder next time LOL :lol::lol:

Did you by any chance got a head injury when that imaginary chopper crashed?

Ofcourse it is not one person who makes decisions or hold power in countries, not even in dictatorships. There are always teams of advisors, ministers and what not. Is this even a point of discussion? This "faces" however officially represent their respective countries in summits as the "head of state" or whatever.

If you can not comprehend this simple fact as "given" and want to discuss it to death - good luck, talk to my hand. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom