What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wall was within berlin and entire surronding country was east germany. Stories on that are vastly exaggerated. Ofcourse it was poorer than west germany at starting point. And people from poorer countries migrate - like you moved to germany from greece. But being part of soviet bloc did not make it poorer. Its wealth grew through out 4 decades.
Well, poor itself is a relative term. You feel poor when you compare with your neighbors. Even multimilionians feel poor when they live next to multi-billionians.

German government says a sudden import stop of russian gas would cost Germany 107 billion euro

We took 380 billion of russian assets. So i say EU should go for it

LOL, this is an article about the predictions of some "experts" which you posted some pages ago - and which i destroyed.

Nice try. But still utter nonesense.

This is exactly the problem engaging with you in some meaningful "discussion".

You write countless words on useless things which have no meaning on the broader context.

For the sake of writing another 1000 useless words you have brought everything from electoral process to what not just to bring up another useless discussion that President of the USA does not represent USA.

Get some help dude. Or should I contact your employers and request them to pay you by hours and not by words that you type? LOL
Again, then you are all talk and no action. I see all the hot air, what I don't see is valid point to counter my argument.

And only dumbass would think US President represent all of USA. The question is, Are you?

And finally, can you even count? Since when did I wrote 1000 words?

Again, then you are all talk and no action. I see all the hot air, what I don't see is valid point to counter my argument.

And only dumbass would think US President represent all of USA. The question is, Are you?

And finally, can you even count? Since when did I wrote 1000 words?

@nang2 @beijingwalker @Ich @jamahir

Newsflash: The president of the USA does not represent USA. :lol:

Now next time he goes to the UN or China, G7, G20 etc, do not take him seriously and ask the US govt to send someone who truly represent their country. :omghaha:

PS: Expect 20-30 more useless posts about this (non) topic from this poster.

Now next time he goes to the UN or China, G7, G20 etc, do not take him seriously and ask the US govt to send someone who truly represent their country. :omghaha:

Dude, tell me, who represent the United Kingdom?

Is it the head of state Queen Elizabeth? Or is it the Prime Minister Boris Johnson?

President is THE HEAD OF STATE of the United State, the congress and the senate to be precise is the people who was chosen to represent America.

And yes, if Biden does not have both congress and senate backing, what he said is what he said on G7, it does not mean this is what we do. Do you even remember Biden said on Saturday that Putin "Should not be in power" does that mean the US as a whole support a regime change on Russia?? Or even does it represent the United States when he said that??

Man, you are dumb. Report me if you want, but I got no other word for you.

If case you are still too stupid to catch up, Boris Johnson represent the UK because he IS the leader of the conservative party in the UK, which is the leading party in the government. President Biden is just a President, he have no control of either Congress or Senate. The most he can do is to issue executive order, which other than banning people like you to enter the US, he have no hold in any foreign or domestic policy in the US. Saying otherwise is just showing how you do not understand US politics.

Last edited:

US chain of command is so messed up, last time their top general got around Trump and directly called his Chinese counterpart while Trump was in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom