What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removal of sanctions is one of the primary motivations for Russia to engage in a negotiated settlement. I don't think Russia will want to negotiate without removal of sanctions as an outcome. Despite what some people here say, no country can hope to have a thriving economy without globalized trade. Russia has lost access to their supply chains now and cannot recover from it so easily.

As for Ukraine's demand to have all its territory back, I don't blame them. But let's face this - No country will be willing to give up hard fought territory so easily after having lost its soldiers for it. Only time when countries move back is when they don't feel confident of being able to hold their territory. Like how Russia is moving back for consolidation right now.
sanction wont be removed. USA wont let that happen.

Russia wont do negotiation settlement for goodness of heart lol. They will be forced like any war in the past. Ukraine wont let go any territory and no political party in Ukraine will survive agree to that term.

Well, you failed to see the "YOU" is generic, not me.

That mean you completely mistaken the entire context. Maybe I should post in Urdu from now on so you can understand......Which is worst? My Urdu or Your English?

LOL

No better write in your own mother language - Vietnamese... may be I will ask my Vietnamese friend to translate it for me.

:-D

Removal of sanctions is one of the primary motivations for Russia to engage in a negotiated settlement. I don't think Russia will want to negotiate without removal of sanctions as an outcome. Despite what some people here say, no country can hope to have a thriving economy without globalized trade. Russia has lost access to their supply chains now and cannot recover from it so easily.

As for Ukraine's demand to have all its territory back, I don't blame them. But let's face this - No country will be willing to give up hard fought territory so easily after having lost its soldiers for it. Only time when countries move back is when they don't feel confident of being able to hold their territory. Like how Russia is moving back for consolidation right now.
I would say Russia want the sanction to bel lifted as much as Ukrainian wanted their sovereign integrity. And I don't mean Post 2014 (with Russia took Crimea and the Donbas separatist) but a Pre-2014 Ukraine.

On the other hand, what can Russia give in this peace talk? Russia so far only captured 2 cities that mean something, and those are their bargaining chips, I don't think given that back would worth the lifting of Sanctions. I will say even after they took Mariupol, that still not worth lifting the sanctions.

The only solution I can see if they made any deal now is to go back to Post 2014 with some Sanction lifted. Otherwise I don't think either side will budge on the issue.

No better write in your own mother language - Vietnamese... may be I will ask my Vietnamese friend to translate it for me.

:-D
Well, if you know shit about English, what do you think you know about VIetnamese??

And do you really think calling me Vietnamese would hurt my feeling? LOL?

What a tool....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I would say Russia want the sanction to bel lifted as much as Ukrainian wanted their sovereign integrity. And I don't mean Post 2014 (with Russia took Crimea and the Donbas separatist) but a Pre-2014 Ukraine.

On the other hand, what can Russia give in this peace talk? Russia so far only captured 2 cities that mean something, and those are their bargaining chips, I don't think given that back would worth the lifting of Sanctions. I will say even after they took Mariupol, that still not worth lifting the sanctions.

The only solution I can see if they made any deal now is to go back to Post 2014 with some Sanction lifted. Otherwise I don't think either side will budge on the issue.

Well, if you know shit about English, what do you think you know about VIetnamese??

What a tool....

There is a bigger issue. Putin sat infron Macron and lied directly in his face. And even worse just two days before invasion sat infront German chancellor Scholz and promised him there wont be an attack.

There simply is no trust in putin left. No matter what he does now, his renomee is completly burned.

Reactions: mmr
There is a bigger issue. Putin sat infron Macron and lied directly in his face. And even worse just two days before invasion sat infront German chancellor Scholz and promised him there wont be an attack.

There simply is no trust in putin left. No matter what he does now, his renomee is completly burned.
Well, yeah, Trust is gone

I can tell you this tho.

I can see 2 things in the future.

1.) Ukraine and Zelenskyy government is going to stay as an entity, they may be neutral toward Russia or not a NATO member after this, but they will be wary about Russia, if Putin remain in power.

2.) Ukraine will be armed to the teeth like Israel after this

What a tool....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You spending like 10-15 hours on PDF writing non-stop gibberish, sorta gives it away.

Your employers need better trolls man. At least make it look half believable of what you pretend to be. Should have stopped at being "intelligence officer". :haha:

We wont pay in ruble

And medium term will completly push russia out of european energy markets.

Would you describe putlers war as sucess?

Ah, suddenly its "medium term" :laugh: Medium term means what? 5-10 years? Ooohhh, so how will Germany compensate russian gas end of this year? And the next years? If Germany do not pay in Rubles? No Rubles -> no gas! And there is no other gas delivery in sight.

The sanctions cant be removed as long Putin is president. How you imagine this works? We all forget about it and thats it?

There is zero trust in Putin. What value have deals with him?
Putin will not have much to gain from a negotiated settlement if sanctions are not removed.

Only other way to bring the war to an end is for NATO to get involved. Otherwise, this war can go on forever. Meanwhile, Ukrainians will die every day. This is something that Zelensky may not want to tolerate.

You spending like 10-15 hours on PDF writing non-stop gibberish, sorta gives it away.

Your employers need better trolls man. At least make it look half believable of what you pretend to be. Should have stopped at being "intelligence officer". :haha:
First of all, I didn't spend 10-15 hours on PDF, nobody does that.

Second of all, you still know shit all about intelligence, I mean, if you know something, at least you can challenge my word on the issue, but the fact that you avoid being in "Contact" with me make you more like a troll then me.

I mean, feel free to ask around, and make a fool out of yourself, I don't mind.

And yes, I mean YOU this time.

Ah, suddenly its "medium term" :laugh: Medium term means what? 5-10 years? Ooohhh, so how will Germany compensate russian gas end of this year? And the next years? If Germany do not pay in Rubles? No Rubles -> no gas! And there is no other gas delivery in sight.

Gemany is resisting all the possible pressure at the moment, because lets face it - there is no alternative to Russian gas till at least 2027.

And tbh, Germany/France did not want this war. They tried all they could to stop it, they wont get much out of it.

Anglo-Saxons had their way, like they always do and Germany, Ukraine, Russia and other Europeans have to pay... no prize for guesssing who are the real winners here... *sigh*

sanction wont be removed. USA wont let that happen.

Russia wont do negotiation settlement for goodness of heart lol. They will be forced like any war in the past. Ukraine wont let go any territory and no political party in Ukraine will survive agree to that term.
Of course, not for goodness of heart. But I think that their motivation to negotiate will be because of the sanctions as much as it is before of their incapability to capture Ukraine.

First of all, I didn't spend 10-15 hours on PDF, nobody does that.

Second of all, you still know shit all about intelligence, I mean, if you know something, at least you can challenge my word on the issue, but the fact that you avoid being in "Contact" with me make you more like a troll then me.

I mean, feel free to ask around, and make a fool out of yourself, I don't mind.

And yes, I mean YOU this time.

No one has that much free time to "challenge" all the bullshyt you write here.

Most of the time I see your nick and scroll down to the next post, because it is so so predictable what the contents are going to be - unsubstantiated utter garbage ("yeah Abrahmovich is poisoned, here I have proof from a tabloid which says he was 'allegedly' poisoned.").

And now we have to accept it as a "fact" or make a mistake to challenge it to read another 200+ non-sensse posts. Yeah right! :cuckoo:

Carry on, I know you are paid per post and dont want you to get fired. So make it count.

Well, yeah, Trust is gone

I can tell you this tho.

I can see 2 things in the future.

1.) Ukraine and Zelenskyy government is going to stay as an entity, they may be neutral toward Russia or not a NATO member after this, but they will be wary about Russia, if Putin remain in power.

2.) Ukraine will be armed to the teeth like Israel after this
I guess Ukraine will also join EU. They fought hard and deserve our full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom