What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
"has allegedly suffered"

says it all.

Yes, right we should just buy into whatever shyt the Western media spreads. :cuckoo:
Right, you do know that is not "Western Propaganda" as Roman Abramovich no longer live in the UK, he went back to Russia after sanction, he was treated in Russia for that, so unless you are calling Russian Hospital a liar.

Secondly, even if that is "allegedly" suffered from Poison, what's wrong with being diligent?

Anyone remember the Kolchuga supposedly 'anti-stealth' radar manufactured in Ukraine? It was a huge buzz that seemingly meant the end of 'stealth'. Never mind that the system, while looked good on paper, was at best spotty in application. But now, the US is guaranteed to get our hands on it, from paper to machine.

Is it time then for US to stop lecturing others on Intellectual Property Rights?

Chechen brothers signing Allhu Akbar Song while conquering parts of Mariupol

The facial Expression of these Muslim lions is enough for Azov NAZIs to shit in their pants :lol:

View attachment 828418

LMAO,Kadyrov's lapdogs are only good for propaganda purposes and firing on empty buildings and acting as an occupation force,those dudes are skipping real fights and this is even confirmed by Russian sources. :lol:

Ironically a donbass field commander,Khodakovsky accused the Chechens of skipping real fights so magically Kadyrov's henchman Delimkhanov "talked" with him and now says Chechens do fight and even say "ahmad sila" on camera. :lol: :lol:

It is likely true. The Russians are spread too thin and they want to consolidate their gains and hope for negotiated outcome.

Ukraine should try to focus on defending their coastline. Putin will not be willing to offer it back in negotiation. It will have to rested back by force if Ukraine is ever destined to get it back. :undecided:

Yes.
And Ukraine should be careful about the fall of Odessa. With Russian forces and reinforcements moving south and east, the temptation to take Odessa and make Ukraine a land-locked country with huge consequences for Ukraine. Already Mariupol is all but gone and there is a land link between Russia and Crimea.
Russians apparently are not averse to shedding their blood to get concessions; they did similar things to Finland in late 1930s and eventually got the required concessions after paying a heavy price.

I suspect that this war will come to an end with some type of a deal that both sides can claim a 'win' domestically. Russia is already seen preparing to swallow its pride. Loss of coastline will likely be Ukraine's biggest loss in war. Ukraine may join EU but promise to not join NATO. Sanctions on Russia will be removed as part of the deal.

But strategically, Europe's foreign policy of using trade integration to guarantee security will not work anymore. Germany at least will frantically move towards alternate energy sources on full speed.
I dont think sanctions will removed any time soon unless Russia pay damages which will be almost all the seize assets.

Ukraine wont give up any territory either. Ukraine ppl wont accept that deal if they give up territory.

The deal will probably be like Ukraine wont join Nato and Russia withdrawal. of course to make that happen Ukraine need to keep fighting and west will ensure Russia bleed economically.

This will only not only change Germany but entire west. Canada just announced buying F 35 after dragging its feet for 6 years. You can see every country in west now doing 180 u turn. This war basically will start cold war 2.0 and end of globalization.

New world order? Pandemic and war rattle globalization.​

Last edited:
Secondly, even if that is "allegedly" suffered from Poison, what's wrong with being diligent?

I agree with that. Everyone should be diligent, especially when they go to the USA, they should not eat or drink or touch anything.

CIA is world-famous for foul play. Hugo Chavez had to find out in a sad way, :-(

Yes.
And Ukraine should be careful about the fall of Odessa. With Russian forces and reinforcements moving south and east, the temptation to take Odessa and make Ukraine a land-locked country with huge consequences for Ukraine. Already Mariupol is all but gone and there is a land link between Russia and Crimea.
Russians apparently are not averse to shedding their blood to get concessions; they did similar things to Finland in late 1930s and eventually got the required concessions after paying a heavy price.
There are no way to attack Odessa unless the Russian took Mykolaiv, you need a land component to support that amphibious operation, otherwise you are just going to send your troop into a slaughter piecemeal.

The chances for a complete landlocking Ukraine is probably gone, and depend on Russian lost fighting in Mariupol, they may not be able to hold the city when Ukrainian counter attack, and they had already started the counter attack in Kherson.

As I said before, the key is see who have done their part first, if Ukrainian retake Kherson, then Mariupol operation are all but over because Russia need to draw troop back to Crimea for defence otherwise they may lose it. On the other hand, depends on how much Russian and Ukrainian loss in Mariupol, the Russian force may be spent if they lost too much for taking the town. Then it will be open for counter attacks Either from Kherson or from Zaporizhzhia or both, Depends on battleground intelligence.

I agree with that. Everyone should be diligent, especially when they go to the USA, they should not eat or drink or touch anything.

CIA is world-famous for foul play. Hugo Chavez had to find out in a sad way, :-(
I don't really care if you don't eat or drink anything when you go to the US. You want to starve to death in the US is your call, I mean, you can do whatever the hell you want in the US, even committing suicide. Not the same I can say In Venezuela or Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom