What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, did they ? In fact it is the Ukranian military doing all that.

When ?

Where is this and when was this ?

Ah yes. Well, I asked because I thought he was wearing them on the eyes in day time for melodramatic posing purposes but I now saw that he has pushed them up from the eyes and he is wearing regular glasses. My mistake.

Salisbury is in the UK. It basicly was novichok attack on a former russian agent

I see it as distraction. Russia is not trustworthy. Remember how they lied other world leaders straight in the face even one day before invasion

Actually they might indeed (given the attrition) see their objectives downward and redeploy forces to concentrate on securing the donbass region,Ukraine must secure these directions and avoid its forces in the east to be encircled.

Ah yes. Well, I asked because I thought he was wearing them on the eyes in day time for melodramatic posing purposes but I now saw that he has pushed them up from the eyes and he is wearing regular glasses. My mistake.
They were on the side of the eyes.....You slide it down when you use it.

They look nice.

Can I borrow one of your pair which you were wearing while doing Spec Ops and jumped out of the helicopter at 10000m without parachute in Afghanistan? 8-)
Really? Trolling have a level don't you think?

I am answering the guy's question. I mean, you have to be quite stupid to try to troll that.

Or are you going to say I look it up on the internet? Dude, you need to know what is that to look it up, I don't think you know what that is other than that is a NVG when you first look at the picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmr
Chechen brothers signing Allhu Akbar Song while conquering parts of Mariupol

The facial Expression of these Muslim lions is enough for Azov NAZIs to shit in their pants :lol:

Screenshot_20220329_165946.jpg

Why not? Why no one helped the Taliban?

Talibans never had anything more than few Chinese flir sights for their guns and what they captured or bought from corrupted Afghan army commanders. Nobody send them modern ATGM's or manpads.

I see it as distraction. Russia is not trustworthy. Remember how they lied other world leaders straight in the face even one day before invasion
It is likely true. The Russians are spread too thin and they want to consolidate their gains and hope for negotiated outcome.

Ukraine should try to focus on defending their coastline. Putin will not be willing to offer it back in negotiation. It will have to rested back by force if Ukraine is ever destined to get it back. :undecided:

Really? Trolling have a level don't you think?

I am answering the guys question. I mean, you have to be quite stupid to try to troll that.

Now that you mention the price, just thinking about it.

How many of those have ended up with Talibans?

This looks like some seriously expensive shyt...must be available in the black market near Afghan border, I am sure. LOL

Now that you mention the price, just thinking about it.

How many of those have ended up with Talibans?

This looks like some seriously expensive shyt...must be available in the black market near Afghan border, I am sure. LOL
None of them ended up with Taliban, They were ITAR item, not transferred to Afghanistan. Afghan force had some PVS-14 or PVS-18.

Dude, maybe you should do some Homework before you post here. You look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom