What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
FO9NdA_XoAgsENs.jpg

Fireplace? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What do you think this is the 17-18 century?

The weather is not overly cold like other places such as Poland, Belarus, Ukraine or Russia itself it is more like UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium. It is cold but moderate cold.

We still need heating systems inside every house during the winter to keep the room temperature at average 20-25 degrades celisus
We have fireplace in most Canadian homes. I have 2 in my home but don't use it. My neighbors do use their fireplace at home. It is not such an archaic thing as you seem to think.

If you do not have heating, what will be the likely room temperature in winter?

Reactions: mmr
We have fireplace in most Canadian homes. I have 2 in my home but don't use it. My neighbors do use their fireplace at home. It is not such an archaic thing as you seem to think.

If you do not have heating, what will be the likely room temperature in winter?

If you have fireplace that means you live in the country side or in small towns. Yes you could find these here but not many but there is no such thing as fireplace in urban areas in whole of north Europe and I mean places like Germany, Netherlands, Belguim, Denmark, UK, France, Switzerland and Austria..

... Exception being You could find them in Sweden and Norway to some degree as many live in remote areas.

Where has this happened ?

I thought Russia has lot of gold. Well, at least the USSR seemed to have.

And what is he wearing on his eyes ?

In Mariupol and countless other cities did they bomb civilians. They used chemical weapons in syria and in Salisbury

If you have fireplace that means you live in the country side or in small towns. Yes you could find these here but not many but there is no such thing as fireplace in urban areas in whole of north Europe and I mean places like Germany, Netherlands, Belguim, Denmark, UK, France, Switzerland and Austria..

... Exception being You could find them in Sweden and Norway to some degree as many live in remote areas.
.. that is interesting to know. In Canada, we have fire place in developed big cities as well. I live in a big city, not by the country side.

Those PVS-31 aren't cheap, they are probably as good as GPNVG-18, but you can buy them on Civilian Market (only for US Citizens) Think one of them will set you back up to $20,000 USD (Compare to PVS-14 I used in Iraq and Afghanistan cost around $3000)

That's some serious SF gear the Ukrainian have there.

And he is most likely using Mk18 with Navy Crane stock. I think this operator was equipped by a Navy SEALs

In Mariupol and countless other cities did they bomb civilians.

LOL, did they ? In fact it is the Ukranian military doing all that.

They used chemical weapons in syria

When ?

and in Salisbury

Where is this and when was this ?

PVS-31 advance Night Vision Optics

Those are intended for Spec Ops.

Ah yes. Well, I asked because I thought he was wearing them on the eyes in day time for melodramatic posing purposes but I now saw that he has pushed them up from the eyes and he is wearing regular glasses. My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom