What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians themselves admitted majority of the soldiers sent to Ukraine were mostly made up of contract soldiers,"some conscripts" ended up in Ukraine but they recalled them back home and are investigating. Are you calling russian liars ? :lol:

Kadyrov's lapdogs are considered as "elite troops" because Russians consider them as well equipped,well trained and "experts in urban warfare" the reason they are using them in places like Mariupol.

You do know that "Spetsnaz" is a vast generic term to designate Russian special forces ? :lol:

Rosgvardia (who themselves have Spetsnaz units) were sent into the frontlines when they are supposed to be an occupation force supposed to supress the local civilian pop,I guess you missed that long convoy that was destroyed in Kharkiv few weeks ago or in Kherson ? (Talk about incompetence)

"Russia doesn't send its best troops". That the most BS argument I've ever seen. Is that your only argument to justify Russia's pathetic performance in Ukraine ? Are you considering the 1st guards tank army and the 4th guards tank divisionk,the 31st guards air assault brigade as "not the best Russia has" ? All those VDV who died pathetically in places like Irpen aren't Russia's best ?

You're supposed to be a "think tank" how cannot you see Russia's blatant incompetence and corruption which led to its poor performance in Ukraine ? No combined arms operations,severe lack of communication between different units and services (use of non secure communications),poor battle management,poor logistics.... So much that they have to send generals on frontlines)

And don't tell me "muh they don't use full force they care about civilians". My @ss.

Of course you seem to be one who fell for Kremlin's myth around the Russian armed forces but turns out their armed forces are trash,of course it would be hard for you to admit it.

Anyone here who thinks Rosgvardia are elite Russian troops is downright ignorant. They aren't even conventional troops, which proves they aren't sending their best troops in Phase 1. Yes they've used some VDV (the only credible point you have but VDV role has been minor), Rosgvardia, and Chechen troops and guess what? They now control 50%+ of Ukraine. Ukrainian military is getting destroyed no matter what Twitter tells you, they've had some successes but they have virtually lost half their country.

Nobody is arguing Russia's invasion is flawless but they have captured 50%+ of Ukraine, that with a force of mostly conscripts and Chechens. The reality is Russia is not using their best military force in Phase 1 of the invasion. Recently on CNN one military analyst said 25-30% of Russia's invading force are conscripts, another 1/3 are Kadryov's Chechen troops, the rest being a mix of regular military units and paramilitary.

1st Guard tank army is not being used in Ukraine (they've only been "activated") although they are one of Russia's best. But you just proved my point, the invading force was basically cannon fodder. It does seem however Russia wants to send more trained military units to occupy and expand into Ukraine for Phase 2. Russia cannot afford to lose its best units (especially over Ukraine) in the event they have a conflict with NATO, if they lose the ability to fight conventionally the only real option they have is nuclear.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sure. I agree with you 100% and would applaud you to embark on the journey to achieve that. Just don't assume everyone else that would suffer in the process also agree with you.

Our governments actually do what i fully support. Of course you have a moscow 5th column in evry country but in europe they got mostly squashed

From where do you have the 3%?

Economic studies regarding energy cuts

https://www.econtribute.de › ...PDF
What if? The Economic Effects for Germany of a Stop of Energy Imports from Russia - Econtribute

Thats a small price to pay to crush putin

This is from 2018. Did you read what I wrote ?

How do you Justify staining all Ukrainians , when right wing parties only got 2% of the votes in the last elections ?

Le pen national front in France , got a lot more votes than that. Should Russia invade France now as well ?

~
You working on that toothbrush moustache yet? :D

A good model for you to emulate in solidarity with Azov rabble .

They got so many posters of him over their bed , on their walls and in their kindergartens:enjoy:

poster-hitler-youth.jpg

Poster: "Youth Serves the Leader: All 10-Year-Olds into the [Hitler Youth]"​

You working on that toothbrush moustache yet? :D

A good model for you to emulate in solidarity with Azov rabble .

They got so many posters of him over their bed , on their walls and in their kindergartens:enjoy:

poster-hitler-youth.jpg

Poster: "Youth Serves the Leader: All 10-Year-Olds into the [Hitler Youth]"​

So you cant actually answer my question so you posted a poster of Hitler instead ?

I ask again :

How do you Justify staining all Ukrainians , when right wing parties only got 2% of the votes in the last elections ?

Le pen national front in France , got a lot more votes than that. Should Russia invade France now as well ?

~

Yes this is what really surprised me.

I was expecting to see it at least 200 against $ today when I just randomly checked because some "experts" here were VERY convinced about that and were betting on it.
:D

Soros and his cartel including Pelosi will be jumping in to make themselves even more rich and wealthy.

Pelosi will be exclaiming WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD

:omghaha:

So you cant actually answer my question so you posted a BS staged video instead ?

I ask again :

~

So you cant actually answer my question so you posted a BS staged video instead ?

I ask again :

~

Russia itself has much more nazis. Putin for example. The entire country is nazi and even uses nazi symbolism like the Z

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom