What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The mayor has confirmed, Russia has captured Mariupol which solidifies the land corridor between Crimea and Donbas.

Musk says that space X can launch satellites faster than Russia can launch anti satellite missiles :woot::yahoo:

Elon Musk showing his South African Nazi Apartheid roots ..... All Afrikaans and South Africans invaders have a racist streak...

The mayor has confirmed, Russia has captured Mariupol which solidifies the land corridor between Crimea and Donbas.

He is referring to the evacuation corridors

Mariupol evacuation corridors 'in the hands of the occupiers' as mayor tells everyone to leave​

The Military Situation in Mariupol is largely unchanged since Day 27.

Need to read more than just the title.......

Now that the russians are pushed back more and more, over 500.000 ukrainians already returned to their homes

Interesting.... Does Russia have enough gold to peg the Ruble to it?... If they do, how does one cash out in gold by submitting rubles.

I'm not sure how this would work.
It won't actually work, unless they confiscating gold own by civilian. Even so, the Russia would still have to shrink their economy

They only have around 2300 tons of gold, worth upward to 160 billions dollars, if they were to back it via gold entirely, their economy is going to shrink 10 times.

On the other hand, if this is true, that mean China is refusing to use RMB and bail out Russia. Which make me doubt this is the case here, I don't think that news is legit.

He is referring to the evacuation corridors

Mariupol evacuation corridors 'in the hands of the occupiers' as mayor tells everyone to leave​

The Military Situation in Mariupol is largely unchanged since Day 27.

Need to read more than just the title.......

Point to me where in the article he said only the "evacuation corridor"? I read the article and no where does it mention control being limited to evacuation corridors. If you can point me to it I will stand corrected.

"Russian forces now control the majority of the Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, CNN reported Monday.

"[W]e are in the hands of the occupiers today," said Mariupol Mayor Vadym Boichenko in a televised interview on Monday."

Also how the hell does that even make sense, to say "in the hands of" but they only control the evacuation corridors...:lol: They control the city.

Now that the russians are pushed back more and more, over 500.000 ukrainians already returned to their homes

Watched a video yesterday, Ukrainian started turning down local application to TDF......

That mean they have already recruited more than enough TDF, unconfirmed source suggested TDF has been expanded to 200,000 strong...

Point to me where in the article he said only the "evacuation corridor"? I read the article and no where does it mention control being limited to evacuation corridors. If you can point me to it I will stand corrected.

"Russian forces now control the majority of the Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, CNN reported Monday.

"[W]e are in the hands of the occupiers today," said Mariupol Mayor Vadym Boichenko in a televised interview on Monday."

Also how the hell does that even make sense, to say "in the hands of" but they only control the evacuation corridors...:lol: They control the city.
It is on the heading.

Also, read the first paragraph on the Actual CNN piece I quoted, instead of the one that you misquoted.

Ukrainian forces "continue to maintain circular defense" in the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol, the Ukrainian general staff said early Tuesday, even as Russian forces consolidated control around the southeastern port city

It is on the heading.

Also, read the first paragraph on the Actual CNN piece I quoted, instead of the one that you misquoted.

"It. is on the heading." What heading?

I didn't misquote anything, everyone can see the article. I think you're confused or reading an old source. Russia has captured Mariupol, Boichenko even gave an interview and confirmed it is under Russian control, he has also fled the city. This is true as of Monday night US.

1648529229453.png

Also provide a link to the quote you shared, at best its outdated and worst its deceiving you. Or you can just admit you were incorrect. Russia controls the city now.

It won't actually work, unless they confiscating gold own by civilian. Even so, the Russia would still have to shrink their economy

They only have around 2300 tons of gold, worth upward to 160 billions dollars, if they were to back it via gold entirely, their economy is going to shrink 10 times.

On the other hand, if this is true, that mean China is refusing to use RMB and bail out Russia. Which make me doubt this is the case here, I don't think that news is legit.

I agree as well for those reasons... It seams like the Chinese have made the choice here and they aren't willing to do Harakiri (or hara-kiri) for the Russians....

"It. is on the heading." What heading? I didn't misquote anything, everyone can see the article. I think you're confused or reading an old source. Russia has captured Mariupol, Boichenko even gave an interview and confirmed it is under Russian control, he has also fled the city. This is true as of Monday night US.

View attachment 828322
Again, the article you quote is quoting a piece on CNN, i quote the actual article that was written by CNN. And that CNN piece the week quote did not actually say what the week said.

I really don't know what to tell you

CNN.jpg

Heading as in the word under the CNN logo on the black background.

Again, the article you quote is quoting a piece on CNN, i quote the actual article that was written by CNN. And that CNN piece the week quote did not actually say what the week said.

I really don't know what to tell you

View attachment 828332
Heading as in the word under the CNN logo on the black background.

Ok thanks for sharing this, I read the article: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/europe/mariupol-mayor-ukraine-occupiers-intl/index.html

Based on how CNN's heading is written it does appear the Mayor was referencing the evacuation corridor. However, he did not say Russian control was limited to the evacuation corridors. He's admitting the city is lost and that is the point to take away. Other sources have also reported most of the city is under Russian control minus some Ukrainian resistance that is holding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom