What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on how TB2s fared or how S-400 performed? By the looks of it, this "war" is going to end within 48 hours. Ukrainians had no clue. It is understandable though considering their regular military's showing in the civil war.

Getting obliterated in the Air by Russian Defence System or in the ground by Kalibr Cruise Missile

Anyone got assessment of effectiveness of Russian weapons and Ukrainian weapons?
Military-Strength-Comparison-Ukraine---Russia.jpg

This might help you

Just because you are American it need not mean you have to support your imperialist, Capitalist, plutocratic, two-party dictatorship political system which maintains the biggest and invasions-oriented military in the world whose budget just for 2020-21 was 700+ billion dollars.
:what:

Don't need to be an imperialist, capitalist, plutocratic, two party dictatorship political system to launch invasions. Look at past conflicts where wars have started not by U.S. I mean are you surprised we didn't start WW1 or WW2?

You're missing the point. This isn't about protecting ethnic Russians, although it is a factor. It's about stopping a NATO owned Ukraine deploying nuclear weapons on Russia's border. This was never achieved diplomatically due to Nato, so the Russians are achieving this by force.
Uh, when did I say it was about protecting ethnic Russians.

Please go back and read the entire thread and my comments, before saying that I'm missing the point.

I'm familiar with that.
In Chinese nightclubs (Changsha, Hunan), the price of Ukrainian girls is 1200CNY. These poor Ukrainian girls were forced to leave their hometown to the Far East by the corrupt Ukrainian govt, so I often help their career.

View attachment 818434
Thats cheaper than a 2000 rmb Shanghai babe.

Yeh , but the Russians are insisting that the agreement was with the old pro-Russian gov and not the new anti-Russian gov in Ukraine. Also NATO promised not to expand towards RUSSIA and they did.
Nyet, tovarisch.

I have not gone thru all 150+ pages of this thread, but am willing to surmise that most simply echoed on the weakness of the US/NATO...etc...etc...etc...I do not expect much from this forum, any way.

There is a WRITTEN promise by Russia to respect the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine, not to militarily attack Ukraine, and not to use economic coercion against Ukraine. That WRITTEN promise was witnessed by countries, not individuals. And in return, Ukraine must do <something> which Ukraine did that <something>. NATO was not mentioned.

I can practically feel it thru the Force a great cry of anguish from the many in this thread: "What if I was wrong about Russia?" o_O

Am going to dinner with my family now, chili cheese dogs, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, beers, and bourbon. Let us see if someone managed to find that doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom