What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys did not know that Russia promised IN WRITING that Russia will not attack Ukraine?
Yeh , but the Russians are insisting that the agreement was with the old pro-Russian gov and not the new anti-Russian gov in Ukraine. Also NATO promised not to expand towards RUSSIA and they did.

If you think that people in intelligence services have to be lunatics to survive in those, I have no answer.

Joe, I don't know what side of the bed you have woken from, but that is my observation and opinion. Please sit down, do some mindfulness exercise or drink some green tea and remember that we are all entitled to our opinions and you don't need to jump on the throats of people for expressing their opinion on a FORUM.

Sure but they been bombing Donbas region for 8 years. Killed so many. They ain't innocent.
1645775525439.png

Joe, I don't know what side of the bed you have woken from, but that is my observation and opinion. Please sit down, do some mindfulness exercise or drink some green tea and remember that we are all entitled to our opinions and you don't need to jump on the throats of people for expressing their opinion on a FORUM.
OK, OK.
It wasn't against any individual comment, btw.

Dont u think mines should have been in place.
4000 plus anti tank weapons...where are they? Why were they not used.
No defence by Ukrainian forced as Russian entered?

Ukraine was asleep
Mines should have been places, bridges blown up earlier, etc. Stingers and anti tank weapons are being used right now. The Russian forces are ignoring the towns and going fast for the objective which is Kiev.

OK, OK.
It wasn't against any individual comment, btw. It was about Putin.
And that is fine, but many of us are professionals here having done our time and worn the uniform, so we all respect each other's opportunity to chime in with our 2 pennies, we don't have to agree with it but we don't pooh pooh like some nascent member of a debate club for the sake of invoking a moot. #

Lets move on.

In 1991, Ukraine had 2700 nuclear warheads, more than China, France and Britain combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom