What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Displaying 'Z' symbol could be criminal act in Germany, ministry says

"The Russian war of aggression on the Ukraine is a criminal act, and whoever publicly approves of this war of aggression can also make himself liable to prosecution
Look who's talking about criminal acts. :rofl:

And I thought there was freedom of expression in the West.

Russians who support this war should be labelled as terrorist. Same way ISIS sympathizers were dealt with.

And what about you, Tableeghi ? And you being a Tableeghi yet again did a Haha react where a sane person wouldn't - for me quoting a tweet where some Nazis in Ukraine burned a swastika on a girl's body. Perhaps you would have stopped supporting these Nazis had this act been done on you.

Putin sending kids to the slaughterhouse in Ukraine

Oh, stop your Western-government fake morality. Was it acceptable to you when not-"kid", above-voting-age NATO soldiers genocided and war-crimed since 1950 ?

And that young man has the bravery that perhaps I don't, mostly because I don't like wars but I support wars of righteousness.

Last edited:
Americans must be laughing :lol:

Putler trying to play hard ball with Europe will only backfire and force EU to depends on USA lot more

Thats the thing. Putin destroyed evrything that russia build up in europe in decades within 4 weeks. Even in cold war era USSR never touched gas pipelines to Europe.

Look who's talking about criminal acts. :rofl:

And I thought there was freedom of expression in the West.

And what about you, Tableeghi ? And you being a Tableeghi yet again did a Haha react where a sane person wouldn't - for me quoting a tweet where some Nazis in Ukraine burned a swastika on a girl's body. Perhaps you would have stopped supporting these Nazis had this act been done on you.

Oh, stop your Western-government fake morality. Was it acceptable to you when not-"kid", above-voting-age NATO soldiers genocided and war-crimed since 1950 ?

And that young man has the bravery that perhaps I don't, mostly because I don't like wars but I support wars of righteousness.

Are you happy how this war goes for russia so far?

I see in posts here even most hardcore putinists stay more and more silent

Reactions: mmr
Thats the thing. Putin destroyed evrything that russia build up in europe in decades within 4 weeks. Even in cold war era USSR never touched gas pipelines to Europe.

*sigh* You are back with your Putin hate.

i think putler works for CIA

He is helping USA in a way previous three administrations has failed. Increase NATO contribution from Germans and others...buy shit load of LNG from USA and make Europe work with usa in china issues going forward. cheery on top buy billions of USA arms.

Last edited:
Germany made clear that all G7 nations agree to not pay gas deliveries in ruble.

I seriously wonder who advises Putin. This is his last income. Germany also said if Russia shuts down gas pupelines, they will never be opened again.
Russia will stop natural gas supply to europe if it's not paid in ruble for sure,russia and europe will both suffer. Putin is not bluffing.

*sigh* You are back with your Putin hate.

I dont have hate against Putin or Russia in general. I pity them. Im patriot myself and if i imagine myself in their position, i would be desperate.

i think putler works for CIA

He is helping USA in a way previous three administrations has failed. Increase NATO contribution from Germans and others...buy shit load of LNG from USA and make Europe work with usa in china issues going forward. cheery on top buy billions of USA arms.

I think same. He basicly put NATO on anabolica and damaged russian interests on a massive scale. The last 4 weeks have been throwing russia under the bus. The worst aspect is, how weak its military is. And that is very dangerous for russia.

Reactions: mmr
Russia will stop natural gas supply to europe if it's not paid in ruble for sure,russia and europe will both suffer. Putin is not bluffing.
Both will suffer. But once russia cut off gas they are done with Europe for ever.

Its bad news for climate change too. I suspect lot more coal burning will take place.

I dont have hate against Putin or Russia in general. I pity them. Im patriot myself and if i imagine myself in their position, i would be desperate.

I think same. He basicly put NATO on anabolica and damaged russian interests on a massive scale. The last 4 weeks have been throwing russia under the bus. The worst aspect is, how weak its military is. And that is very dangerous for russia.
Yet putin's approval rate have risen to nearly 80%.

Germany will not pay in ruble. Entire EU and G7 denied that. Im quite sure putin is bluffing. Its only income he has left and Germany made sure to say if pipelines are shut down, they will never open again. Do you think Putin will risk that?

Yet putin's approval rate have risen to nearly 80%.

I can understand that as well. I would cling to our leadership too. What else can one do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom