What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know what is "Nazi" right?

This is not about human behaviour, this is about "ideology".

As I say, I have no problem you think it can, I am just pointing out the irony.
I see that you are already having hard time in this thread, dealing with "uncomfortable" views... so i will just leave to that and just watch :)

Then you are further moving away from the argument of both war can be comparable.

Unless you are claiming someone other than Assad is behind Assad Regime?

My simple argument is this : NATO governments are being hypocritical in supporting Ukraine government which is claiming to be repelling criminal invaders but NATO is not supporting the Assad government which is actually repelling criminal invaders.

@Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor @mmr, these are the crimes against humanity that you are supporting. Please repent.

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
Watching the Russia defende

The Ukrainians fought better than expected against a numerical superior enemy. They exploited the various incompetencies of the Russian military, from failures of logistics to failures of aviation, to inflict the unexpected levels of damages to the Russian military we are seeing today. Remember how people were criticizing US on fighting the Taliban? How so-called 'great' were the Taliban fighters that they so-called 'drove' US out? The Urkainians seems to be better fighters than the Taliban.

Guerrilla warfare is a type of warfare, not a type of military.

This is a military oriented place. I wonder how often you take your own advice, and admonish others, on 'educate yourself'.

Talibans never had similar weapons what Ukrainians have.

If someone had thrown thousands of modern atgm's at talibans US casulties would have been higher especially armored vehicle losses as they were driving around protecting convoys.

Last edited:
My simple argument is this : NATO governments are being hypocritical in supporting Ukraine government which is claiming to be repelling criminal invaders but NATO is not supporting the Assad government which is actually repelling criminal invaders.

@Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor @mmr, these are the crimes against humanity that you are supporting. Please repent.
You do know by saying that, you are admitting that Russia is "Criminal Invader" right?

You cannot stand on the side of Russia and using Russia casus belli for war and then come around and accuse NATO for being "Hypocrite".........as the old saying goes, you cannot have the cake and eat it..

For the listening pleasure of those that cheer for Avoz wonderful works, here is a rousing song that surely will touch you to the heart and soul.

https://tokentube.net/v/1876935734/Horst-Wessel-Lied---National-Anthem-of-Nazi-Germany

Surely Israel will get Israel Philharmonic Orchestra to play Horst Wesssel Lied in honour of Zelensky and Avoz when they come visiting via Zelensky magical green screen.

After all, Israel already accepted the swastika and wolfsangel and blacksun and even financed them and praised them, what is a mere song to Israel continued adoration of the works of Zelensky and Avoz ?

Maybe even erect a hundred foot statue of Adolf Hitler in front of Yad Vashem

Last edited:
MoD Russia, [3/28/2022 3:09 AM]
🇷🇺🇺🇦Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫️The grouping of troops of the Russian Armed Forces, continuing a successful offensive, has penetrated 2 kilometres deep into the defence of the 95th Airborne Assault Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and reached the southern outskirts of Novoselovka.

▫️Units of the Lugansk People's Republic advanced 5 kilometres during the offensive, capturing Ivanovka and Novosadovoye and reaching Novolublino and Terny line.

▫️Aviation and air defence means of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down 4 Su-24 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force over Chernigov region, including 2 near Repka and 2 more near Gorodnya. 1 Ukrainian Su-27 fighter jet has been shot down near Kramatorsk, Donetsk region.

▫️During the day, 19 Ukrainian unmannes aerial vehicles were destroyed near Kapitonovka, Prishib, Andreevka, Balakleya, Bulgakovo, Bezymyanoe, Gorodnya, Zgurovka, Krasnogorlovka, Mandrykino, Mariupol, Termakhovka, Tolkachi, Chernobaevka and Yakovlevka.

▫️In addition, 5 missiles of the Ukrainian Smerch multiple launch rocket system were shot down in the air near Chernobaevka airfield, Kherson region.

✈️💥During the day on March 27, operational-tactical and army aviation hit 36 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 2 command posts, 2 anti-aircraft missile systems, 1 multiple launch rocket system, 3 ammunition depots and 2 fuel depots, as well as 23 areas of military equipment concentration.

💥In total, 308 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,713 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 170 multiple launch rocket systems, 715 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,557 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukrainian #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

I see that you are already having hard time in this thread, dealing with "uncomfortable" views... so i will just leave to that and just watch :)
Well, everyone have their own views. I don't expect people to go along with my view, least of all the people here.

But then does that mean you are right and I am wrong? Well, all I can say is, if you have to define "Right or Wrong" on a personal view, then you are already in the wrong.

On the other hand, I am not here to start enforcing my view on anybody, I am here because I want to talk about the war in a materialistic sense, which is my expertise.

For those that love listening to Horst Wessel Lied in public or in their closet, your favourite symbol done by your favourite Azov tribesmen that you all adored and sing hosannas to
g9scu00r6yn81.jpg

Enough with this Nazi BS , do watch this clip , educate yourself and return to the discussion.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom