What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariupol has apparently been confirmed to be taken as Russian flags has been raised in the city center HQ

FO4l1lOWUAY2ikT.png

I just commented on one of the propaganda video (or post). It was unfortunate that you were the carrier.

If "jewish govt" can't become pro nazi (or act like so in an "other" state), then maybe ppl need learn about human behaviour before blaming others...
You do know what is "Nazi" right?

This is not about human behaviour, this is about "ideology".

As I say, I have no problem you think it can, I am just pointing out the irony.

The patriotic Syrians are also defending their country so why does the USA government want to overthrow the Assad government ?
What had the Syrian have to do with this?

What had the Syrian have to do with this?

I am just drawing comparisons. NATO is involved in the Syrian war and the Ukraine war. In Syria NATO is against the progressive Syrian government and in Ukraine NATO is supporting the Nazi-infested Ukraine government. Hypocrisy.

I am just drawing comparisons. NATO is involved in the Syrian war and the Ukraine war. In Syria NATO is against the progressive Syrian government and in Ukraine NATO is supporting the Nazi-infested Ukraine government. Hypocrisy.
You do know you can only compare the two if you claim Syrian is Nazi regime too, right?

I am not seeing the reason as Putin said on invading Ukraine because Ukraine is "Progressive"

You do know you can only compare the two if you claim Syrian is Nazi regime too, right?

I am not seeing the reason as Putin said on invading Ukraine because Ukraine is "Progressive"

You are just using circular argument because you are trying to avoid criticism of NATO and criticism of Zelensky government.

You are just using circular argument because you are trying to avoid criticism of NATO and criticism of Zelensky government.
Well, I am not the one who said they invade Ukraine to denazify them.

I mean, if you have to compare Syria to Ukraine, you would need to compare the same circumstance. Otherwise you are comparing apple to oranges. So either you say NATO is hypocrite because they on one hand invade Syria to denazify them and then oppose Russia for doing the same in Ukraine, or they cannot be compared.

Watching the Russia defende
If Ukraine fight so well,why do they fight like guerrilla? why don't they just drive russian out of ukraine? Your western propaganda just doesn't add up.
The Ukrainians fought better than expected against a numerical superior enemy. They exploited the various incompetencies of the Russian military, from failures of logistics to failures of aviation, to inflict the unexpected levels of damages to the Russian military we are seeing today. Remember how people were criticizing US on fighting the Taliban? How so-called 'great' were the Taliban fighters that they so-called 'drove' US out? The Urkainians seems to be better fighters than the Taliban.

Guerrilla warfare is a type of warfare, not a type of military.

Like I said, educate yourself on how grid level transmission works.
This is a military oriented place. I wonder how often you take your own advice, and admonish others, on 'educate yourself'.

Reactions: mmr
If Ukraine fight so well,why do they fight like guerrilla? why don't they just drive russian out of ukraine? Your western propaganda just doesn't add up.
At least Ukrainians are fighting, the pro western peeps who are jumping up and down here are too scared to face Russia, hence their propoganda, or the war of words. Zelenskyy himself called the west cowards yesterday, wonder why? Is he not satisfied with their verbal support?

He doesn't know about Step-up stations and Step down/distribution substations.
Why would I be? (Actually, I know about Step up station)

As I said, why would I need to process such knowledge to decide whether or not to bomb the substation.

Sure, if you have unlimited amount of missile, go for it. But in war, everything is prioritised, of course, you can spend hundred of missile to try to take out 1 grid, you do that, and you are missing out on other Military Target. Again, for what? So people in that city goes without electricity for a few hours to a few days? What can that progress in your strategic goal by doing so?

Or you are trying to argue you only need a handful of missile to take out the entire grid in a city? Then my question is, how?

Again, weren't you "CLAIMED" to be Academy Trained Officer? How do you not understand war economy??

Well, I am not the one who said they invade Ukraine to denazify them.

I mean, if you have to compare Syria to Ukraine, you would need to compare the same circumstance. Otherwise you are comparing apple to oranges. So either you say NATO is hypocrite because they on one hand invade Syria to denazify them and then oppose Russia for doing the same in Ukraine, or they cannot be compared.

Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood in Syria are Nazis / criminals so my comparison is valid.

The Ukrainians fought better than expected against a numerical superior enemy. They exploited the various incompetencies of the Russian military, from failures of logistics to failures of aviation, to inflict the unexpected levels of damages to the Russian military we are seeing today. Remember how people were criticizing US on fighting the Taliban? How so-called 'great' were the Taliban fighters that they so-called 'drove' US out? The Urkainians seems to be better fighters than the Taliban.

Guerrilla warfare is a type of warfare, not a type of military.

Not valid equatings. The Taliban were deliberately enabled by NATO to begin rule of Afghanistan.

You have hit the nail on the head. Circular argument - as he cannot handle the truth.

We are clearly witnessing real agendas and a ongoing scenario where the "emperor is being displayed with no clothes". Yo must be crazy if you dont agree.
Zelensky has really pushed his luck and the cloak is off. Its ok for him to stash his billions - its ok for him to cooperate the Nazis in Ukraine into the army and constantly create anamosity with Russia. He DID threaten to join NATO -even though Nato would have refrained from accepting their request. Taht was enough for Putin to "Will Smith" slap him.

I find the irony of a so called "professional" to have such poor grasp of the language and defend the indefensible. Those changing their flags to Ukraine are hilarious. Becoming cheerleaders and post propaganda - non verified pieces of news - portraying unprofessional-ism from the Ruskies. Jokers

This is a military oriented place. I wonder how often you take your own advice, and admonish others, on 'educate yourself'.
lol I remember he once said "You don't need to take Kyiv to demilitarize Ukraine...."

Well.........that said a lot to the man's knowledge.

Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood in Syria are Nazis / criminals so my comparison is valid.
How are they Nazi?? Because you said so??

Dude, Nazi is not a generic term for common criminal........

You have hit the nail on the head. Circular argument - as he cannot handle the truth.

We are clearly witnessing real agendas and a ongoing scenario where the "emperor is being displayed with no clothes". Yo must be crazy if you dont agree.
Zelensky has really pushed his luck and the cloak is off. Its ok for him to stash his billions - its ok for him to cooperate the Nazis in Ukraine into the army and constantly create anamosity with Russia. He DID threaten to join NATO -even though Nato would have refrained from accepting their request. Taht was enough for Putin to "Will Smith" slap him.

I find the irony of a so called "professional" to have such poor grasp of the language and defend the indefensible. Those changing their flags to Ukraine are hilarious. Becoming cheerleaders and post propaganda - non verified pieces of news - portraying unprofessional-ism from the Ruskies. Jokers
I can't handle "YOURS" version of "TRUTH"

You can't compare the two operations, because the two operations started with different goal in place. Do tell me, was Syria attacked by NATO because Syria want to join CSTO? Otherwise those two cannot be possibly compared, neither in circumstance nor the actual war.

Set aside that it was Zelenskyy's right to decide whether or not to Ukraine would join NATO, this is not for Putin to decide.

And next time before you point out other people poor grasp of language, may you mind your own spelling first.

Last edited:
How are they Nazi?? Because you said so??

Dude, Nazi is not a generic term for common criminal........

So, what are the objectives of AQ and "M"B in Syria, rest of West Asia and Africa ? Though I will agree with you on the point that unlike AQ and "M"B the original Hitler Nazis didn't have masters, but Zelensky's Nazis have masters - the main controller governments of NATO which are USA , Britain and France.

So, what are the objectives of AQ and "M"B in Syria, rest of West Asia and Africa ? Though I will agree with you on the point that unlike AQ and "M"B the original Hitler Nazis didn't have masters, but Zelensky's Nazis have masters - the main controller governments of NATO which are USA , Britain and France.
Then you are further moving away from the argument of both war can be comparable.

Unless you are claiming someone other than Assad is behind Assad Regime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom