What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does it get the gas there? With milk cans? Russias entire infrastructure is centered to Germany. Once it stops, all this infrastructure can be written off, since Russia would lose its entire market there. To build pipelines to China and India in same capacity will take 5-10 years.

In other words, Russia is financial dead.

Btw the sanctions are not illegal and fully comply with EU law. I would not call it sanctions either, we call it special economic operation.
USA has a lot of common enemies! If china raises just 50cent per kg of plastic price, it can fund entire Ukrainian operations!

USA has a lot of common enemies! If china raises just 50cent per kg of plastic price, it can fund entire Ukrainian operations!

So far china only raised warm words. China will never support putins war in Ukraine. It would be a decleration of war against Europe. This isnt about USA, its about Putin waging war in Europe. It is not in Europes interest to let this facist dictator win. And Chinas entire trade politics are based on cordial relations with Europe.

Beside that im quite sure China took note how weak russias army is. Siberia is ripe for them to take

Some analysts have said that Russia can last a total of 3 months before running short of resources. I suppose the question is - Can Ukraine sustain the war for 3 months? :undecided:

Ukraine is constantly resupplied by EU and USA, so i guess is they can stand far longer than Russia

And how does it get the gas there? With milk cans? Russias entire infrastructure is centered to Germany. Once it stops, all this infrastructure can be written off, since Russia would lose its entire market there. To build pipelines to China and India in same capacity will take 5-10 years.

In other words, Russia is financial dead.

Btw the sanctions are not illegal and fully comply with EU law. I would not call it sanctions either, we call it special economic operation.
So far china only raised warm words. China will never support putins war in Ukraine. It would be a decleration of war against Europe. This isnt about USA, its about Putin waging war in Europe. It is not in Europes interest to let this facist dictator win. And Chinas entire trade politics are based on cordial relations with Europe.

Beside that im quite sure China took note how weak russias army is. Siberia is ripe for them to take

Ukraine is constantly resupplied by EU and USA, so i guess is they can stand far longer than Russia
You don't know that! Not everything has to be overt.
Ukrain is being supplied by hardware but more importantly, NATO/US spy planes in vicinity are/were providing coordinates to Ukrainian forces.
Russia is fighting Ukraine + nato intelligence and information and winning!

Wow started to watch already false on the first sentence minute 01:17 - the " Israelis are sending weapons to Ukraine "- no we are not. Not since the war started. though they asked again and again. All we sent so far was humanitarian aid and a field hospital.

Basic fact is that far right party got less than 2% of the votes in the last election, staining all Ukrainians with that is simply false.

Trust me we have our own complex historical score with Ukraine concerning WW2. Though few helped Jews and where awarded righteous among nations , many collaborated with Nazi Germany , some of the worst massacres took place on Ukrainian land and many of the prison guards in the concentration camps where in fact Ukrainians.

But what does that mean today when most Ukrainians living today , where born long after the war ?

To use the term " denazification " today, as an excuse for war , is an insult to all those who died during the holocaust.

~

I dont have hate against Putin or Russia in general. I pity them. Im patriot myself and if i imagine myself in their position, i would be desperate.

So you have changed from your previous position where you demanded that Putin's wife and children be arrested in Europe because they have to answer for his "crimes" and also should be used as bargaining tools ?

You do know "Claim to be" and "Admitted to" is one and the same??

In English - White House version 2.0 Beta ?

You don't know that! Not everything has to be overt.
Ukrain is being supplied by hardware but more importantly, NATO/US spy planes in vicinity are/were providing coordinates to Ukrainian forces.
Russia is fighting Ukraine + nato intelligence and information and winning!

Do you live in a paraleel universe?

Russia lost 7 generals, 10.000 soldiers. 400 tanks, 83 helicopters, 72 jets and one of only 7 landing ships. It has not gained a single large city and now even is forced to retreat.

If thats winning for you...then i dont know whats losing?

A good indicator for Russia completly losing is their state propaganda Ria Novosti. They went from "Ukraine will become Russia to now, Russia only wants sexurity for Donbass. Thats quite big change in 4 weeks.

Btw NATO has alot to answer as well. For decades Russia was build up as boogy man to justify gigantic defense budgets. And now we see Russias army is like a clowns group...

Oh no. The goes my bath vacation on Wrangel Island.

Btw NATO has alot to answer as well. For decades Russia was build up as boogy man to justify gigantic defense budgets. And now we see Russias army is like a clowns group...

You are right hence NATO should just Russia by land, sea, air and space.

On a sidenote, you know why its sure that Putin is bluffing regarding gas for ruble? He desperatly needs the money and took greatest care that the pipelines in ukraine which lead to Germany, are not even scratched. Germany knows this, so does EU and entire G7. Thats why they wont pay in ruble. Another slap in the face of Putin.

This thread is a good indicator of how much de-nazification of the world is required!
I hope someday IP addresses will help.
Asian, African, china and Russian powers probably have already understood.

Be careful what you say. Half your population is on food aid.

As for russian power...good joke. African powers? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom