What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the opposite. Russia's biggest mistake is to recognize the independence of eastern Ukraine, which is a real harm to the international order.
If Russia organizes and arms the eastern Ukrainian army, and even sends hundreds of thousands of troops to join the eastern Ukrainian army in the name of volunteers, and then overthrows the Ukrainian government. This is acceptable, because this is a civil war under the national framework of Ukraine.
Great point. Surprised no one gave any Thanks or something to your message.
Indeed, it sees strange to recognize the two republics in Donbass-- a clear violation of international order--only to be followed by something like a full invasion which would make the two republics' recognition redundant. What was Putin thinking?? Has something got under his skin too much?

The javelins are the key. Flood the Ukrainian army with them

I'm talking about capability, not geopolitics.

I'm just saying the US has the capability to fire huge amounts of precision guided munitions on Russian targets and within minutes. The US also has ridiculous battlespace awareness and targeting capability.

OK. If USA and Russia fight directly, we Chinese will run underground asylum projects and hide for a few years. Anyway, our grain reserve ranks first in the world.
Our refuge project began construction in 1969 and now can accommodate about 200 million urban people. How about the Asylum Project in USA.

IMG_20220225_115053.jpg

IMG_20220225_115101.jpg

IMG_20220225_115111.jpg

IMG_20220225_115123.jpg

Breaking news: The Russians have retaken Hostomel.
No, the Russian survivors fled into the forest after losing the airport. Only a few miles away, the Ukrainians fought hard to retake it to prevent any heavy reinforcements from landing there. The Russian airborne troops tried to hold as long as possible, but the counterattack was too fast.

It took weeks to reach Baghdad during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Ukraine is far more powerful than Iraq so Russian progress is incredibly rapid.
Well Baghdad is far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom