What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how did the Russians destroy the Ukrainian Air Defence so fast and so easily?

1. As the OEM, they knew much of the weaknesses of the systems the Ukrainians operated.
2. Careful and through reconnaissance
3. They probably set up many of the systems during the Soviet era

Also, Russia only fired 160 major projectiles at Ukraine today. This is not the hundreds and hundreds of cruise missiles fired in either gulf war. Both nations are relatively modestly equipped for war. Heck, most of Europe is only moderately equipped for war.

If push came to shove, how many European nations (in their current state) could resist the onslaught of what the Russians threw at the Ukrainians today? Perhaps only a handful.

Even the once mighty Germans would be stretched, and barely have the air defense to resist on their own. Most German tanks are in reserve and the serviceability of their Air Force leaves much to be desired.

Most developed nations are geared towards economic growth rather then maintaining a large standing army with a robust air defense.

Last edited:
So your condoning Russian war crimes in Kiev?
美国死神.png

RT: Ukraine ready to discuss neutrality, Zelensky says

Accusing the West of leaving Ukraine to face Moscow alone, President Volodymyr Zelensky said Friday he was not afraid to negotiate about ending the Russian “invasion,” but would need security guarantees to do so.

Speaking in the early hours of the morning from Kiev, Zelensky said he had reached out to “partners” in the West to tell them Ukraine’s fate was at stake.

I asked them – are you with us?” Zelensky said. “They answered that they are with us, but they don’t want to take us into the alliance. I’ve asked 27 leaders of Europe, if Ukraine will be in NATO, I’ve asked them directly — all are afraid and did not respond

We were left by ourselves. Who is ready to go to war for us? Honestly, I don’t see anybody. Who is ready to give Ukraine guarantees of NATO membership? Honestly, everybody is afraid,”
the Ukrainian president added.

Expect Russia to hang a few Azov leaders to prove Ukraine has been de-nazified
Bechara man, poor guy. We are with you, but you have to fight on your own, oh and supplies are a bit delayed waiting for approval sorry man.

BREAKING :Western Officials: We expect Kiev to fall within hours: (Bloomberg)

"The majority of Ukrainian air defense systems are out of order."

A large number of military cargo planes from Turkey set out for Kiev.
Turkey is playing a dangerous game. Nato is an untrustworthy alliance.

NATO will grow even stronger in Europe, and Russia will now have a permanent enemy in Ukraine. RUssia doesn’t have the military capability to suppress Ukraine over the long term. Putin is hoping to oppress the Ukrainian people and that’s a huge assumption.

The Russian economy will also get wrecked.

Huge blunder for Putin and Russian long term prospects
Nato is exposed. Get ready for Chinese invasion of taiwan mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom