What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main significance of this war is that Russia has finally given up trying to be friends with the Anglo-Zionist controlled West. It's a huge change for Russia that, for all of its history, has been trying to be accepted as a mainstream European country.

It could have been an opportunity for the Muslim world to ally itself with Russia, and China. Unfortunately, Muslims are little more than chickens in cages waiting for their turn to be slaughtered.

Turkey is the only Muslim country that can take charge. But for that Turkey will have to make a bold decision like Russia and break away from NATO and the West.

Turkey can build an alliance of Muslim countries including Iran, Pakistan and the Central Asian republics. It would be a formidable alliance. It is imperative to bring in Iran.

This Muslim alliance will be friends with Russia and China. Russia provides military strength and China provides economic strength.

The Arabs can decide for themselves when they want to give up their friendship with the Anglo-Zionists.

I dont think you understand that Turkey out of nato would probably be invaded by Russia and half the country given to Armenia. Russia still holds Ottoman lands.

Turkey is not going anywhere out of nato.

Central Asian republics are Russian controlled puppets. Any independent thinking and they end up like Ukraine.

If Russia retakes 65% of Ukraine and leaves 35% they would be very generous

I dont think you understand that Turkey out of nato would probably be invaded by Russia and half the country given to Armenia. Russia still holds Ottoman lands.

Turkey is not going anywhere out of nato.

Central Asian republics are Russian controlled puppets. Any independent thinking and they end up like Ukraine.

Oh but they were not good enough for F35 Oh we remember that play
Remember when , NATO use to prop up Turkey and say , go go do something we got your back , and offered F-35 , when Turkey invested money and time , and it was time for them to get F35 , oh we all know what happened

Erdogan was called "Illogical" for humanitarian work in Syria oh , I remember that like yesterday

And the currency devaluation and people made fun of Turkey look like economy is going bonkers cuz you went in Syria

Now Turkey is very important friend again, my oh my , how important is Turkey now

Last edited:
You almost sound surprised? Ukraine militarily is no match for Russia.

Let's not act like Russia is taking on some worthy adversary.

Well yes, but Ukraine is comparable to Iraq and Afghanistan. If Russia win this war smoothly, then they get the same prestige as United States in term of military capability.

RT: Ukraine ready to discuss neutrality, Zelensky says

Accusing the West of leaving Ukraine to face Moscow alone, President Volodymyr Zelensky said Friday he was not afraid to negotiate about ending the Russian “invasion,” but would need security guarantees to do so.

Speaking in the early hours of the morning from Kiev, Zelensky said he had reached out to “partners” in the West to tell them Ukraine’s fate was at stake.

I asked them – are you with us?” Zelensky said. “They answered that they are with us, but they don’t want to take us into the alliance. I’ve asked 27 leaders of Europe, if Ukraine will be in NATO, I’ve asked them directly — all are afraid and did not respond

We were left by ourselves. Who is ready to go to war for us? Honestly, I don’t see anybody. Who is ready to give Ukraine guarantees of NATO membership? Honestly, everybody is afraid,”
the Ukrainian president added.

--Russia will conquer Ukraine and stabilize it.
--They will install a pro-Russia president
--The new ruler will sign a bunch of agreements with Russia
------Ukraine will never join NATO
------Russians in Ukraine will be protected
-----Some Russian majority territories may become semi-autonomous
-----Recognize Crimea as part of Russia
--After that Russian forces will withdraw, apart from some for training

Expect Russia to hang a few Azov leaders to prove Ukraine has been de-nazified

I dont even expect western Ukraine (mix polish) will defend the regime.

Who is going to die for a bunch of thieves, who steal all the monies and prostitutes the Urainian girls into whorehouse of Amsterdam.

Once fully fueled up may be we will see this battle ?
Or will it remain in full stealth mode in battle field at distance

Let us know if 1 of the F-35 is out there close to Ukraine , Zaleski is literally crying on TV

maxresdefault.jpg

Well yes, but Ukraine is comparable to Iraq and Afghanistan. If Russia win this war smoothly, then they get the same prestige as United States in term of military capability.

Ukraine is not Iraq nor Afghan Taliban.

At that time, more than half of Iraq population hate their own government (Saddam Hussein), because majority of Iraq especially in Southern and Central area is Shia islam. While Saddam Hussein & their officers is from Sunni.

And also Ukraine have access to Top Tier Soviet & Russian Equipment (before 2014) in their Armed Forces, while Iraq Saddam needs to depends on monkey model (Downgrade) version of Soviet equipment.

They are both in different level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom