What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be arrogant, as Polish history is as familiar with Russian war diplomacy as Turkish history. But the current Kremlin government, which I know and especially learned from war zones like Syria, is always inclined to raising hands(with poker face) on the battlefield before it comes to the bargaining table.

First civilian "Tactical Battle Network" is now combat proven.

Starlink really made a big difference. And it also opened a new page in warfare history.

More than 5,000 Starlinks in Ukraine now.

Elon completely trolling Putin

Why is Greece so hardcore pro-US on this issue? @Foinikas
Government is trying to look like a good ally to NATO and EU. One of the reasons is to have support in case Erdoğan tries something similar to let's say..."liberate" his Muslim brothers in Thrace or try to take some Islands. The other reason is that the government is in favor of a unified Europe just like France wants for example and because they they see the Americans as strategic partners and allies who would help us in a war.

America is getting ready for the fast coming drought and food wars!

Legal preparations are being made to make it mandatory for the farmers dealing with grain and pulses to establish grain silos in sizes to be determined according to the production volume.

China had started its preparations long before.

The Ukrainian war is an excuse. The world is going to a worse point than it is now. A major catosphere risk is growing.

Muslim brothers in Thrace
Wait, what? Dude, this is truly an imagination beyond the fantasy of even the most hardcore akp fan. If you have a parliamentarian who actually says this, you should lift his immunity and put him in the nearest clinic. And please don't terrorize the minority for your excuse, whose population is only a few hundred thousand.

I don't want to be arrogant, as Polish history is as familiar with Russian war diplomacy as Turkish history. But the current Kremlin government, which I know and especially learned from war zones like Syria, is always inclined to raising hands(with poker face) on the battlefield before it comes to the bargaining table.
Sure, there is always a scenario, in which they escalate and risk a confrontation with NATO to try to break the deadlock in Ukraine, stop weapons delivery etc. There is lately a lot of dis information and BS going in the direction of Poland, this means the sactions and weapon deliveries are working.

Elon with Starlink has completely s**t on Russian EW capability.
First civilian Tactical Battle Network in warfare history. It's one of the interesting topic I'll probably open a lot of threads on the forum after the conflicts are cease. Elon's team is leading a truly significant paradigm shift.

just watching BBC News just now and apparently Moscow is running out of certain food stuffs.. sugar is completely not available in moscow city now.

other food stuffs is being rationed now.

will post links when I find a link for it.

It did not take long for Europe to return from the decision to impose sanctions on Russia. The French company Renault has resumed car production at a factory in Moscow.

The same Europe wants Turkey to impose economic sanctions on Russia and to close its airspace.

Regarding Turkey, I saw one report that America's sanctions against Turkey related to Turkey purchasing the Russian S-400 system could be waived if Turkey ships that system to Ukraine!! Turks are not buying that as of now.
Related to this, a short clip which has an Indian analyst is worth watching:

Regarding Turkey, I saw one report that America's sanctions against Turkey related to Turkey purchasing the Russian S-400 system could be waived if Turkey ships that system to Ukraine!! Turks are not buying that as of now.
Related to this, a short clip which has an Indian analyst is worth watching:

It's not even funny, it's tragicomic. Stupidy. At first I thought it was a troll attempt, then when I saw it on WSJ or something, I realized how many imbeciles are starting to make money from influential media groups.

Completely Impossible. I could write a 20-page article on why.

just watching BBC News just now and apparently Moscow is running out of certain food stuffs.. sugar is completely not available in moscow city now.

other food stuffs is being rationed now.

will post links when I find a link for it.
As long as they have Vodka then it's no problem for the Moscowites.

It's not even funny, it's tragicomic. Stupidy. At first I thought it was a troll attempt, then when I saw it on WSJ or something, I realized how many imbeciles are starting to make money from influential media groups.

Completely Impossible. I could write a 20-page article on why.

Yes, 'tragicomic' would be the right word to describe this bumbling, bungling senile Presidency in America when it pushes for a reconciliation with Iran to the point of De-Terrorist-Designation of the IIRC at the expense of UAE. When it reaches out to Venezuela for oil sales. When it calls the Arab countries to help with oil prices but gets a cold shoulder. When it publicly castigates its only real ally in Asia which is India. When it indirectly threatens to freeze USD reserves of even China. I see 'Bidet' (thank you @gambit !) is Splashing around. Throwing things around, hoping something would stick. But I see only $hit would stick on Europeans face if this goes out of hand.

PS. Last evening a nice German American lady friend was over at our house. Briefly the Russia-Ukraine war came up. And her quick response was: Well, Putin is out to reclaim the old USSR. This lady, would never agree with anything any Democratic President would say but when it comes to foreign wars most Americans take the intellectually lazy path of least resistance--even if that would mean bombing the crap out of the world.

Wait, what? Dude, this is truly an imagination beyond the fantasy of even the most hardcore akp fan. If you have a parliamentarian who actually says this, you should lift his immunity and put him in the nearest clinic. And please don't terrorize the minority for your excuse, whose population is only a few hundred thousand.
Nobody's terrorizing the minority. I'm just talking about scenarios. Right now,Turkey seems to be more interested in the islands and eastern Aegean. Our government wants to have allies just in case Erdogan or Akar try to start a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom