What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where are the yachts of the Russian oligarchs?
Latest status update...
Yacht fleet seized so far is, 2.4 billion worth, total value of the entire yacht fleet $9.4 billion.
MY SOLARIS (Roman Abramovich) and ECLIPSE are reportedly in Turkish waters.
FOZux1MXEAM4Fgr

Last edited:

Where are the yachts of the Russian oligarchs?
Latest status update...
Yacht fleet seized so far is, 2.4 billion worth, total value of the entire yacht fleet $9.4 billion.
MY SOLARIS (Roman Abramovich) and ECLIPSE are reportedly in Turkish waters.
FOZux1MXEAM4Fgr

An attack on Poland will be considered as an act of War by Russia on NATO. Mighty big red line for Putin and Russia to think about crossing.

And if they do - they will lose all of Ukraine - including Crimea because Russian airforce cannot handle NATO airpower ... Period.

French report(Le Figaro): "Turkish-made drones purchased by Ukraine “The key to armed resistance against the Russian offensive force[..] 30% of targeted or abandoned Russian air defense systems were destroyed by UAVs purchased from Turkey."

We are getting closer to a ceasefire.

Breaking news: President of Ukraine Zelensky announced that a referendum could be held on Russia's demands and that the decision on this issue should be made by the people.

(Anyone remember yesterday's my raki analogy?)

Last edited:
Wow, that`s a news. I would be surprise, if there would be no preparations for a such a borderline scenario. NATO as well started defence plans.

Does it mean, that Russia does not want to take Kiev anymore ?
I don't want to be arrogant, as Polish history is as familiar with Russian war diplomacy as Turkish history. But the current Kremlin government, which I know and especially learned from war zones like Syria, is always inclined to raising hands(with poker face) on the battlefield before it comes to the bargaining table.

First civilian "Tactical Battle Network" is now combat proven.

Starlink really made a big difference. And it also opened a new page in warfare history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom