What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike what they like to believe, NATO wont be paying for security for every diddle little country and waging wars on their behalf against russia and their neighbors . NATO will do things at their calculations. These silly people will get burned playing giants for games.

Many people don't remember there was an Asian counterpart to NATO called SEATO. It failed.

Again you keep mixing up Russian empire with soviet republics and modern russia. Essentially you are not holding anyone accountable but raging against history.

i dont know about crimea but i know the entire central asian republics which were occupied by Russian empire have preserved their religion and culture and turned in to soviet republics. They all seceded from USSR in to Kazhakstan, krygyz, uzbek etc in to sovereign countries.

i know there are some mongol khanates who themselves converted to islam pretty late and were absorbed in to russian empire in 13th and 14th century. There is no evidence of genocide of ordinary people and russia still has significant muslim minorities. And indeed if we are going that far behind in history then we should be asking a lot of countries in new world too.

i hope bonsians and serbs figure out their differences. Its a wise idea not to join NATO though and make peace with your neighbors.
It is very remarkable that how to you refrain from using the word Turk. I can guess your original nationality and parental origin with 200km margin of error.

Hmm....Some days ago, there a dude here post a Jewish Journalist saying Babi Yar Memorial is intact and the news are fake news. Well...............

@43:47

It look very much damaged to me........

Russia certainly did not genocide the Tajiks etc too much because they were too far away and the land was too inhospitable to effectively control.
Kyrghyzstan and Tajikistan have no natural resources. In the Soviet era they survived by getting money and help from the central government. Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan had the natural gas,Azerbaijan and northern Caucasus had the oil. Ukraine had the wheat,Armenia had the wine and brandy etc.

Kyrghyzstan and Tajikistan have no natural resources. In the Soviet era they survived by getting money and help from the central government. Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan had the natural gas,Azerbaijan and northern Caucasus had the oil. Ukraine had the wheat,Armenia had the wine and brandy etc.

Ukraine also has the heavy industry and most of all, the favor of the rulers who were Ukrainian.

Yet after the Soviet Union they declined almost as badly as Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

Kyrgyzstan today at least has the benefit of trade with China. There's a YouTuber who is Kyrgyz living in China who makes pretty good life videos.

According to Bulat Chakrov, head of the Russian Federation of Shopping Centers, negotiations are continuing with Turkish fast-food chains to open branches in Russia instead of western restaurant chains that have decided to leave Russia. New Turkish chain restaurants to enter Russia may start to appear from next May.

The first finalized fast food brand Chitir Chicken. Already, many Turkish investor fastfood brands in Russia continue operating.
"Turkish fast food chain will replace McDonald's in Russia. The Chitir Chicken chain will open its first branch at the end of May."

Last edited:
According to Bulat Chakrov, head of the Russian Federation of Shopping Centers, negotiations are continuing with Turkish fast-food chains to open branches in Russia instead of western restaurant chains that have decided to leave Russia. New Turkish chain restaurants to enter Russia may start to appear from next May.

Forget about it. US will not allow any trade with Russia.

The doner will replace the burger. What an unusual outcome of the conflict

Why use a huge and expensive ballistic missile to destroy couple of old grad lunchers ?

Because the Russian Air Force still hasn't gained air superiority and their precision guided bomb inventory is nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom