What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit! Corona is SARS-Cov 2. The US experimented with SARS-COV 1 in Wuhan and suddenly there was the first SARS-COV 2 outbreak in Wuhan. The same US do in other Labs with different viruses over the whole world, e.g. Ukraine. Most of the US inhabitants are ok, but the US itself is the worlds biggest criminal shit.
Read my post again, I am not disputing that.

I am saying if we can do it with a $650,000 grant, it would be a bargain, and we should give Fauci more money.

We need Bio Weapon capability. Dude, it's lying to yourself to think you don't need one.

Gary and I are also Space Shuttle door gunners. The Space Shuttle program is still going in secret.
The man don't know Ranger = Commando and you need to be airborne qualified in order to join SOF.......LOL, then he come around and say he is from the National Defence Academy, I would think that's the same requirement in India.

I never said I was Navy Seal tho, don't know where that come from.

Also I never said the invasion of Ukraine was a good thing for Russia. It may certainly be economically disastrous. But what the west doesn’t understand is that Russia is a country that is willing to destroy itself as long as it can kill its enemies.
Putin sees Ukraines as same people now he wants to kill his brother then commit suicide.

Wow your old man ...
From what i read russian made scorched land tactic during that time so there was nothing for French to loot :p:
That's why with the first chance they got,they grabbed everything they could find. In villages,in towns and when they got to Moscow.

Putin sees Ukraines as same people now he wants to kill his brother then commit suicide.
Didn't North Vietnam attack South Vietnam again and again? Didn't the PAVN and Viet Cong fight a long war to take over South Vietnam? How many of your compatriots did you kill? How many ARVN soldiers and civilians that you considered "counter-revolutionary" did you kill? Don't blame Putin then. Uncle Ho did worse things. Far worse.

I'm sure even @gambit will agree with me on this

Read my post again, I am not disputing that.

I am saying if we can do it with a $650,000 grant, it would be a bargain, and we should give Fauci more money.

We need Bio Weapon capability. Dude, it's lying to yourself to think you don't need one.

I still miss the facepalm smiley at the like button.

That's why with the first chance they got,they grabbed everything they could find. In villages,in towns and when they got to Moscow.
man you're desperate there was nearly nothing left you understand what scorched land(earth) means? that was one of problems why napoleon lost logistic :p:

Joe Bidet is in mental decline. A neighbor is a retired nurse and in her final career yrs, she worked with hospice patients. She is a centrist Democrat. When the country was still in semi-lockdown after Bidet was elected, we enjoyed a few beers outside our houses. We did not masked and stood close for conversation like normal people. She told me that Bidet exhibited all the symptoms of someone in early mental decline, from the short stepping gait to squinting eyes. She said the squinting eyes gave him away, that is when the patient still have full mental faculties but strains to concentrate to focus. She believes that Bidet is on drugs to help him focus and that his wife Jill is essentially guilty of elder abuse for letting Bidet continue as is.

People must suffer their leaders and policies, and currently, the US is suffering Bidet. For all my yrs of political awareness, and I lived thru the mid to late 1970s Saudi oil embargo against US, I have never seen the country went thru so many negative changes in one yr. COVID is no excuse. Bidet is in mental decline that made him weak against political stresses, especially from ideologues inside the Democratic Party. As stresses from political issues mounts, Bidet's physical being will accelerate his decline. As time passes, the odds of a catastrophic event increases. If whatever drugs Bidet is taking fails, that catastrophic event will do serious damage to the US. Anything from loss of concentration in front of other world leaders, or something worse like heart failure, qualifies as a catastrophic event. The context of 'catastrophic' here is the point of no return. So if Bidet lost concentration in front of world leaders and/or the global public, how do we know he had not other events in private? We do not. The press once covered for Roosevelt's wheelchair and then Kennedy's various physical ailments. Today, they covered for Bidet's son Hunter's life as a drug addict and exploiter of the family name. So they are covering for Bidet's mental decline now.

I cannot envy Americans now.

Their electoral system leaves them nothing to choose from. Now, it's either:
  • Option 1 - A dotard
  • Option 2 - The dotard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom