What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians are already using these standoff munitions in Ukraine.

A2/AD assets such as PAC-3 and THAAD are needed to intercept Russian cruise and ballistic missiles in Ukraine.

USAF can also help intercept them.

It's near impossible to shoot down Iskander, Kh-101, Kalibr, Kinzhal. Even if possible, it is very expensive to do so.

Americans don't care about Saudis slaughtering Yemenis with bombs. They sure don't care about Russians slaughtering Ukrainians with bombs out of compassion. If they care, it's only because of dick measuring contest with Russians, not because of compassion.

You dont get it, its propably too complex to you. Putin said it clearly. He first wanted entire eastern europe under russian opression. After USA leave NATO and Europe is left with only 300 french nukes, entire Europe would fall under russian hegemony. Sorry but Europe wont bow to Russia and NATO is the most important key for our security.

What is important now, is to destroy evry russian presence in europe. Economy, trade, sport, culture and thats exactly whats done. Putin is like hitler and its time to kill them off before they can attack us.

On a sidenote, i give a shit about libya, syria or takatuka land. I only care about Europe.

Putin made NATO more powerful than ever before. For that i have to thank this clown. He achieved not one of his goals and completly miscalculated. Russian economy wiped out, NATO stronger than ever before and for first time ever 100.000 NATO soldiers in Baltics, Poland, Slovenia and Romania. Finland will join NATO and Sweden propably too. In Ukraine his army is exposed as junk troop and all he gets there is dead land.

And it gets worse for the botox kremlin. EU head von der Leyen said there wont be any negotiations with Putins regime. He is a untrustworthy liar. So sanctions stay for eternity. He lost Europe, evrything what generations of russian leaders build up, he threw into the toilet. The entire pipeline system is obsolete by 2023, the tech, science and economic cooperation dead. Russian scientists, students and workers get expelled from Europe. Russians are banned from all sport events. Russian artists thrown out of Europe, fired and hunted out.

Russian opera singers like Netrebko got all contracts terminated and basicly a kick in their a**, thrown out like a cheap redlight district actress.

380 billion € assets of russian central bank taken, beside that all property of russian elites taken. Abramowitch now had to run away like a beaten dog and could not even afford paying a cleaning women anymore. There is a reason why russian elites all lived in Europe and not in that grey, abysmal shithole Russia. They are now stuck in Russia and as spains primeminister said, they can now sail in the Barrentsea. Russian aviation...dead. Russian trains build by german siemens...dead.

And all that is just the beginning. In Germany all bank accounts of people with russian passports got frozen. That means even poor ones dont even get welfare money anymore. Russians get no treatment in hospitals, get no jobs, are kicked out of schools, universities and sport clubs.

We had a russian in our class and most in my class including me said that either he gets out or we wont attend class. Guess what? He was away "ill" since thursday.
Hard but biter truth. I told since begin of invasion: no matter how this war plays out Russia is the big loser. Putin miscalculation is devastating for Russia. In his minds Ukraine is just a lamb that can be butchered. He never imagined that US, EU and NATO come together. And he could never imagine that Germany as key partner Russia now sees him as enemy.

Now people in Europe see every cooperation with Russia as a means to support the enemy.

Putin makes Russia to a pariah in Europe.

Hundreds of civilians have been punished for diverse reasons in Ukraine by paramilitary groups and National guard. Strong footage. Tortures, abuses, humiliation, even of kids and girls.

Hard but biter truth. I told since begin of invasion: no matter of this war plays out Russia is the big loser. Putin miscalculation is devastating for Russia. In his minds Ukraine is just a lamb that can be butchered. He never imagined that US, EU and NATO come together. And he could never imagine that Germany as key partner Russia partner now sees him as enemy.

Now people in Europe see every cooperation with Russia as a means to support the enemy.

Exactly, when you employ russians, compete in sports with them ect you support the enemy. Its important to show that and stand firm. So far it works great.

Here in Germany all russian science projects stopped and students fired.

Putin makes Russia to a pariah in Europe.

Europe is a continent of small countries. China is the second biggest country in The Old World after Russia. Russia is better off with China which is a neighbor anyway.

Plus, Chinese guys have the hots for Russian girls. :smitten:

Europe is a continent of small countries. China is the second biggest country in The Old World after Russia. Russia is better off with China which is a neighbor anyway.

China is no neighbor of russia since nobody lives in siberia. Russia since 1000 years is a european nation. Their entire monarchy was German for example. When all connections to Europe are cut, Russia plain and simple dies off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom