What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ka-52 and Mi-28 working in tandem.

I have posted this video a while ago.

You can go notice how the gunship firing their rocket, that show you they are in fear of being shot down as they shoot rocket up, and hopefully guide to their target. Instead of a rocket run tilting down.

There are only 3 great powers. USA, China and EU. Russia is a former power and in steep decline. So far China needs Europe to be neutral towards it to challenge USA. The moment China makes Europe an enemy marks the moment USA has won. Its that simple.

As i said, as long China keeps its current warm word support we wont have any trouble. The moment China helps an enemy of Europe means China is a war party and treated as such. Xi did not sound like he wants go that route.
China will be forced to make a choice soon. Russia or EU/USA. By not making a choice they have choses Russia.

I don't care either way, but anyone that would facilitate the destruction of a European country is the enemy and there should be zero trade with any country like this.

Any European company that invested in china took a risk and they will lose money. So what. redirect that investment to Eastern Europe and open factories there.

Of course China will side with Russia. If Russia is defeated the West will try and destroy and surround China obviously. China is not stupid and is always 2 steps ahead of the West. Thats why even donald trump trade war failed and he had to kowtow to China.

Yep, as i said there will be no invasion of Kiev and Russia will not take it, unlike American propaganda suggested. So you can see now that i was right :lol:

What, in you opinion, are ultimate Russian objectives?

Ich finde es nur lustig. Das primitive Sucksen. Völlig machtlos in Deutschland. Berlin allein hat schon fast mehr Einwohner als Sucksen. Muss schlimm sein nichts beeinflussen zu können. Mein Vater ist Deutscher. Meine Mutter Griechin. Ich war 2019 zu Wettkampf in Dresden und finde Sucksen lustig. Die dumme Sprache dort. 😅

Well, sure thing bud.:haha:
Bürlün is the only capital in Europe which costs the own country more money then it generates.
Bürlün is postliberal, apocalyptic multicultural toilette where junkies are injecting their drugs in the open. Where 3rd worlders have own space to sell their drugs and where you have fatherless blonde liberal not growing up with values b*tches. A shithole.
Yeah nice for you, so you are a German when your father is of german stock.
Sachsen/Saxony = best in German PISA test but your hippity hoppity "European Values" states are degenerated because of these Brussels "European" dreaming.
You don't need to love the Russkis, why should a German do that.
Neither the Murricans.
Would cut both when I could and it will bring a advantage for Germany but we are bound to do Realpolitks and as long as Germany has no OWN or at least minimum same cost/benefits alternatives to Russian resources, you should stand still with your feet.
BTW Foinikas is surely not a traitor or what you called him, he is only a human who actually has a realistic view on how the world works. You don't, how old are you?
And weren't you always more conserative?
Now you are clapping your chest like a monkey and propagating MODERN "western values" against Russia.
That's strange...:omghaha:

I would say Russia has ALREADY been defeated Strategically.

There are already no way they can come out ahead in long term after NATO reunited and EU applies sanction.

Not so fast, I will still give this a 50/50 chance at most.

The West is still all a trainwreck politically across all fronts, and openly pro-Russian politicians in the West are still given a double digit election victory chances.

Sanctions are crushing Russia, but it took WEEKS for Western establishments to make them real, and even that after a lot of bickering, and face slapping.

I would still say the West is in political paralysis, and this war only partially cleared the blockage, no breakthrough change as with Chamberlain to Churchill transition.

USA is having its Suez moment, and this is the biggest thing you should be talking about.

dog-irpin-1024x683.jpg

This is a heartbreaking Photo......by photojournalist Marcus Yam of LA Times

A man in Irpin try to console his dog, who went paralysed from the bombardment while trying to leave the city. The dog can no longer go further and the man dropped everything and assure the dog, spending one last hug goodbye, the man leave the dog behind and the dog limp back home after this picture was taken according to Marcus Yam.

China will be forced to make a choice soon. Russia or EU/USA. By not making a choice they have choses Russia.

I don't care either way, but anyone that would facilitate the destruction of a European country is the enemy and there should be zero trade with any country like this.

Any European company that invested in china took a risk and they will lose money. So what. redirect that investment to Eastern Europe and open factories there.

But the fact is that the exchange rate of CNY is rising rapidly. Because European capital is fleeing from Europe to China, Europeans buy CNY in Euro, which leads to the rapid appreciation of CNY and the rapid depreciation of Euro?

Why don't you write to European financial institutions and advise them to invest in Eastern Europe instead of China?

Russian combat performance is outright terrible, on the level of early WW2.
But what is outright terrible is the performance of the Western politicians. I very much hope that this war will throw a spanner unto the usual gerontocracy ****show in the West.
This war caught not only Putin, but the West with its pants down too.
The potential for political black swans in the West is at 1000%. Weak Biden is the one to thank for EU's rearmament out of animalistic sheer fright, and fear. EU's defence spendings in the future may not only double, but go much further than that as once forgotten European nationalistic fervours are back from history books.
For the last 20 years, the US only been successful at spanking its own "allies" on the world stage. The consequences, and payback of that would be unrolling in the years to come.
Ukraine is Suez 2.0, but for the USA.

Remarkable post!
Bolded part, yes, another German militarization is on the horizon and maybe more wars in Europe.
I don't think the last 70-80 years of relative peace is enough to rule out Europeans fighting again as they had been doing for thousands of years before that in brutal, prolonged wars. Americans will enjoy watching from a distance while selling weapons... tons of jobs are created through wars.

Yep, as i said there will be no invasion of Kiev and Russia will not take it, unlike American propaganda suggested. So you can see now that i was right :lol:

Russia can't. That is the difference. Seeing the mighty russian army performances in places like Irpin (where VDV where slaughtered) taking Kiev is really going to be a massacre.

Dude, Tatar, Azeri etc., your closeness to Turkish geopolitical writers and content producers is remarkable...
Good content makers attract global audience :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom