What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted this video a while ago.

You can go notice how the gunship firing their rocket, that show you they are in fear of being shot down as they shoot rocket up, and hopefully guide to their target. Instead of a rocket run tilting down.
I have only been follow the war (and the related threads) on and off, so thanks for pointing out its already posted.

Yeah, this kind of action could indicate something about Russian morale, willing to get almost close enough, but firing into the air to show the “did their job”. That’s why it seems this war of attrition will keeping going on until, with NATO resupply, the Ukrainians will wear down the Russians into a stalemate.

I have only been follow the war (and the related threads) on and off, so thanks for pointing out its already posted.

Yeah, this kind of action could indicate something about Russian morale, willing to get almost close enough, but firing into the air to show the “did their job”. That’s why it seems this war of attrition will keeping going on until, with NATO resupply, the Ukrainians will wear down the Russians into a stalemate.
Well, I am not a pilot, I am a grunt.

Think about it on the ground perspective, if I call for gunship support, and then I saw two gunship doing this, what would you think if you are on the ground and in the thick of it??

That thing don't just eat up the pilot morale, but also the people on the ground....

Well, I am not a pilot, I am a grunt.

Think about it on the ground perspective, if I call for gunship support, and then I saw two gunship doing this, what would you think if you are on the ground and in the thick of it??

That thing don't just eat up the pilot morale, but also the people on the ground....

And if Ukrainian numbers are to believed; Russians have taken over 14,400 casualties (not sure if that means total or just the dead).

Agreed, If the troops aren’t moving forward and preoccupied with reaching the objective they will start to get disheartened if they see these kinds of shenanigans by their air cover.

And if Ukrainian numbers are to believed; Russians have taken over 14,400 casualties (not sure if that means total or just the dead).

Agreed, If the troops aren’t moving forward and preoccupied with reaching the objective they will start to get disheartened if they see these kinds of shenanigans by their air cover.
I don't think they have 14000 casualty (I think that mean all)

I did read a US report, it said 60% of the Russian unit are now Combat Ineffective (which mean they have 20% or more casualty from that unit) which would indicate around 10000 casualty. US DOD reported up to 7000. So, I don't know

And yeah, I would be yell like crazy on my MBITR if I ask for gunship support and they did this..........

This is a laughable attempt to defend the PLA.

You can have technically capable individuals doing great at their jobs, whether it is shooting a rifle or firefighting in peace time. But corruption at the administrative and policy levels affects leadership capabilities when it comes to war time and you will not know how bad until you go to war. Do you deny the fact that the PLA reformed itself after its disastrous analyses of Desert Storm? No, you cannot. At the intellectual level, the PLA lost that virtual war when it predicted tens of thousands of US casualties and months long fighting. If corruption in the PLA was not a serious problem, then why did Xi forced the PLA to divest its business enterprises? Because he saw that the PLA leadership was more interested in making money than being warriors. They bought their ranks and all those medals they wear.

Do you deny the common sense argument that Xi must have consulted with the PLA leadership about Ukraine? No, you cannot because at that level of leadership, everything is important, especially when your political partner is planning a war and you promised to economically support him. So if Xi made that promise, he must have confidence that Ukraine would be defeated swiftly and that China would be able to economically support Russia should the West respond. Instead, both leaders found the Ukrainians to be unexpectedly stubborn and highly competent at warfighting despite being outnumbered and outgunned. So where did Xi got his confidence about Ukraine?

On July 21, 1998, the CCP stripped all commercial institutions from the PLA and prohibited PLA officers and their families from doing business. That was Jiang Zemin's order 24 years ago.

In 1998, Xi Jingping was just a political commissar of the PLA artillery division.

On July 21, 1998, the CCP stripped all commercial institutions from the PLA and prohibited PLA officers and their families from doing business. That was Jiang Zemin's order 24 years ago.

In 1998, Xi Jingping was just a political commissar of the PLA artillery division.
Actually PLA trains very hard and very regularly, we see real combat drill footages every single day, US soldiers are made of alcoholics, gays and drug addicts, what kind of combat capacity can you expect from this degenerated bunch.

Chinese spokesman mocks Europe and US : You Europeans should use your brain to think, US is excited about Nato expansion but gets no guts to fight in Ukraine, did you forget that actually US was the first country to get all their people out of Ukraine..

China should stay by its principle to not mingle into other affairs. Europe is none of chinas business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom