What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually PLA trains very hard and very regularly, we see real combat drill footages every single day, US soldiers are made of alcoholics, gays and drug addicts, what kind of combat capacity can you expect from this degenerated bunch.
We've also seen footage of Russian troops and paras 'training very hard and very regularly', but the whole world has seen what an embarassing bunch of poorly trained clowns they turned out to be.

NATO has now stationed 100.000 soldiers in eastern europe. So much for Vlads demand that NATO should leave eastern europe. What is clear from this war is, that Russia poses no conventional threat for NATO troops.

We might also see Finland and Sweden join NATO soon. Stoltenberg offered them express membership

We've also seen footage of Russian troops and paras 'training very hard and very regularly', but the whole world has seen what an embarassing bunch of poorly trained clowns they turned out to be.
US any better? don't forget US just fled Afghanistan months ago, abandoning mountains of equipments and weapons, almost like a comic show.

Untitled-design-24.jpg

In 24 days old of conflict the number of vehicles that Russia has lost so far has approached 1600. 1556 vehicle visually confirmed, which 726 destroyed, 27 damaged, 223 abandoned, 579 captured. From AD systems to IFV and MBTs, from attack helis to drones, from EW-electronic radar systems to MLRS and artillery systems, from logistics and engineering vehicles to MRAP and personnel carriers; As many as the total inventory of a medium-sized land army were lost.

One of every 3 vehicles lost by the Russians is seized by Ukrainian army in working condition, which is a very important detail.
If 1 in 3 vehicles captured by Ukraine was simply abandoned by Russian troops, then it means that there is a big desertion problem for Russian army. I remember watching a video of captured Russian soldier where he said that his unit was forced to match forward at gun point. :help:

US any better? don't forget US just fled Afghanistan months ago, abandoning mountains of equipments and weapons, almost like a comic show.
They're certainly better tranined and equipped than your mass produced chinese junk.

And they had no need to take equipment in Afghanistan with them. They have plenty and can afford to dump it for the scavengers.

You're a lot of hot fart and BS. Do what? Nations cannot keep their neutral stance? Ukraine deserves all-out help while Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan don't? They don't because they are non-white? I hope Russians exterminate your Nazi ***. Ukrainian troops are committing war crimes as we speak now and they deserve to be exterminated and, if they survived, prosecuted for their war crimes against their own citizens. So whites are superior? How come whites commit attrocity by using their own people as human shields?
The Comedian should be prosecutied too. At the very least, he's naive and has no knowledge of geopolitics, history, strategies, economics, wars, and Western politics. He dragged Ukraine into this mess and he's still making up lies, fake news and stories to encourage Ukrainian citizens to die for him. What a loser!

You should be grateful China is NOT sending military aids to Ukraine. You have not said thanks to China sending humanitarian aids to Ukrainian refugees.

I dont care about Syria, Iran, Afghanistan. Not my people, not my problem.

You know Russians say Ukraine is their birthplace? Lets make sure its also their tomb.

Thats what Europe cares for and quite sucessfull.

kabulplane.jpg
I remember seeing an interview of the ex-foreign minister of Austria and that is exactly what she said. The US has just had the mother of defeats in Afghanistan, is it really the time to start a conflict in the Ukraine.

NATO has now stationed 100.000 soldiers in eastern europe. So much for Vlads demand that NATO should leave eastern europe. What is clear from this war is, that Russia poses no conventional threat for NATO troops.

We might also see Finland and Sweden join NATO soon. Stoltenberg offered them express membership
NATO can obliterate Russia in a conventional war.

Even if it went nuclear I'd be surprised if 90% of Russia's nukes even manage to take off without exploding in their silos.

If 1 in 3 vehicles captured by Ukraine was simply abandoned by Russian troops, then it means that there is a big desertion problem for Russian army. I remember watching a video of captured Russian soldier where he said that his unit was forced to match forward at gun point. :help:
Desertion incidents began to decrease as the war progressed. However, as far as i can see, logistical issues and problems caused by land conditions persist. It is also seen that there were many raid-eating units due to tactical errors.

btw, latest situation on all theaters
FOOJVTYXMAEmKnL

Interesing insight at a village where russians were hunted out

i am ure 10% will be more then enough to vaporize white boys!

Well i dont want to vaporize...but im quite sure russia is extremly weak. I doubt they go nuclear.

We know now that their army is no threat for us. Its indeed just a gas station with nukes

Destroy Ukrainian army and military, destroy its economy. Take control of Eastern and South territories with loyal population. Cut Ukrainian access to sea. Then we can continue with political negotiations about something. At that point Ukrainian nazis in Kiev will start to hunt down Zelensky to execute him. That would be funny.
This is exactly what I have been telling them Novorossiya will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom