What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no such analysis. What you said is nonsense actually. All available video and photos can only prove the loss of 3-5 Russian fighter jets and about same number of Russian air defense systems. As well as few dozens of armored vehicles. BTW Ukies love to show their own destroyed tanks and other vehicles as Russian ones.
Read them as jokes, every Russian killed in action is a general, I don't believe a word of what western media says.

msm-lies-763.jpg

Last edited:

I couldn't care less about BBC or CNN. Their "special military operation" is turning into a fiasco yet some funboys believe "Ukraine has been demilitarized" at 70-80% while the "second world's most powerful army" is being trashed left and right on the ground. :lol:
You are brainwashed to the point of no return by BBC/CNN, say you care less about them and then start spewing the same thing all over again. Brainwashing right there.

You are brainwashed to the point of no return by BBC/CNN, say you care less about them and then start spewing the same thing all over again. Brainwashing right there.

I only care about what's happening on the ground. Reality is Russia is suffering heavy attrition without even conducting major offensives and securing major gains as of now. Their operation is stalled that's a fact.

I only care about what's happening on the ground. Reality is Russia is suffering heavy attrition without even conducting major offensives and securing major gains as of now. Their operation is stalled that's a fact.
And who told you that fact?

Russian combat performance is outright terrible, on the level of early WW2.

But what is outright terrible is the performance of the Western politicians. I very much hope that this war will throw a spanner unto the usual gerontocracy ****show in the West.

This war caught not only Putin, but the West with its pants down too.

The potential for political black swans in the West is at 1000%. Weak Biden is the one to thank for EU's rearmament out of animalistic sheer fright, and fear. EU's defence spendings in the future may not only double, but go much further than that as once forgotten European nationalistic fervours are back from history books.

For the last 20 years, the US only been successful at spanking its own "allies" on the world stage. The consequences, and payback of that would be unrolling in the years to come.

Ukraine is Suez 2.0, but for the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom