What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following your posts, your posts when you started posting on this thread was informative. Please do continue. Ignoring helps. Ignore for 2-3 posts they wont tag or reply anymore.
Well, it's hard to ignore, and I do know most people are on my side but then this really a killjoy.

I mean I am more than happy to discuss issue with someone, anyone, and I am happy to do it, but then these stuff is what kill people interest. I mean, I have better things to do than to either reply to troll or reporting troll. I mean, I come here to discuss, how often is Russian fighting another peer enemy, I don't care which side were you on, this is going to be once in a lifetime event. But then well.

I felt like I press report button a lot more than the typing what I think about the war.

Now that you are threatening me to give negative ratings, what is the point in discussing?

Russian war expenses in Ukraine of $20 billion per day defy any common sense and logic.

War is expensive, yes. Russia will pay heavy price, hell yes... but will it be $7 trillion / year of pure war expenses whereas USA had in all the 20 years of Afghan war spent a total of $2,3 trillion makes absolute no sense.
In other words you would be Sanctioned. Their go to tool when they lose argument.

Totally trustworthy source, let's use some common sense here.
1647632005193.png

Kyiv Independent seems legit

I don’t care about his ethnicity but I do appreciate his military insight. On a defense forum, we have less than a handful, as a matter of fact I count three military professionals among us. if you have a problem with his flag go to GHQ please.

thank you.
I did not question his ethnicity. He also did not make a military claim, he made a claim about Chinese public opinion, which opens the door for this line of questioning.

Just because he's a military professional doesn't mean he has full insight into everything military related unless you mean to say that for instance a mechanic knows about sonar or something. It definitely doesn't remove scrutiny for nonmilitary claims like knowledge of public opinion.

Now that you are threatening me to give negative ratings, what is the point in discussing?

Russian war expenses in Ukraine of $20 billion per day defy any common sense and logic.

War is expensive, yes. Russia will pay heavy price, hell yes... but will it be $7 trillion / year of pure war expenses whereas USA had in all the 20 years of Afghan war spent a total of $2,3 trillion makes absolute no sense.
For making personal attacks against a titled professional member of the forum, and not for having a (frankly) bad opinion. Such attacks will not be tolerated. @LeGenD @The Eagle @WebMaster

War expenses make more sense when you consider how the wars are going, and what is being used. Iraq was nowhere near as difficult as Ukraine is. It would cost the US 10 times as much to invade Ukraine than it would Iraq, even if they were direct neighbors.

Once again, you're pretending to talk about facts while conveniently forgetting that Iraq and Ukraine are NOT the same.

And once again, you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you did NOT in fact read the content of the link provided.

Okay, now I really do have to go. This is literally my last reply, as I'm getting yelled at right now.

Well, it's hard to ignore, and I do know most people are on my side but then this really a killjoy.

I mean I am more than happy to discuss issue with someone, anyone, and I am happy to do it, but then these stuff is what kill people interest. I mean, I have better things to do than to either reply to troll or reporting troll. I mean, I come here to discuss, how often is Russian fighting another peer enemy, I don't care which side were you on, this is going to be once in a lifetime event. But then well.

I felt like I press report button a lot more than the typing what I think about the war.
Do you not know this magic trick?

1647632100897.png

This is better than any MOD privilege in this forum. But the best skill of course is to realize that internet discussions are little more than soliloquy. Do not think that you are talking to real people and what you say or is said to you in the internet matters much :laugh:

Seem quite effective when we see the number of dead russians. Last week alone 17.000 manpads were delivered to Ukraine. They have so much of them, they even use them against russian trucks and cars. Good luck on controlling that. Thats the thing you dont get, Ukraine doesnt need S-400 and bullshit like this. They have russian soldiers in their country, soft targets. How you kill a bus with russian soldiers with S-.300 and patriot? You cant, you use MANPADS and Panzerfaust for that.

There are many ways to defeat Ukraine foot soldiers. You'll see. If the Comedian holds out signing a peace treaty as he engages in his acting in front Western countries' legislative bodies, Ukraine will soon have to sign a surrender. All because of the Comedian is not done with his acting and enjoying the cheers. He probably doesn't realize he's the monkey in the cage and the Western politicians are the zoo attendants enjoying a monkey poking at the bear show.

So you are trying to dictate whats best for Ukrainians when i quoted Zelenskyy? Just awesome. Zelenskyy wants a no-fly zone and not your weapons or support or lip service but the problem is west wants to use Ukrainian blood for their own freedom. Why don't West give their own blood for freedom of Ukrainians if they care so much?

Easy, we denie Russia Ukraine and thats about it. Dont talk so naive. We will never give up on this and flood Ukraine with even more weapons. So basicly russian soldiers are an endangered species in Ukraine.

Putin is a autocratic dictator who bases his rule on strength. He appears incredible weak in Ukraine so far. From our point of view its best option to let Ukraine bleed out the pig. It fits also the heroic ukrainian fight for independence trope more.

Just FYI, MANPADS are anti-air weapons like Stingers. Your referring to anti tank/armor weapons like Javelins and NLAWS.

MAPADS can also be used against tanks. You can also blow up a russian troop bus with it. Ukraine has so much of this stuff now, they can even use it against russian cars.

There are many ways to defeat Ukraine foot soldiers. You'll see. If the Comedian holds out signing a peace treaty as he engages in his acting in front Western countries' legislative bodies, Ukraine will soon have to sign a surrender. All because of the Comedian is not done with his acting and enjoying the cheers. He probably doesn't realize he's the monkey in the cage and the Western politicians are the zoo attendants enjoying a monkey poking at the bear show.

The bear got multiple stab wounds and is starved.

There is a reason why bears went extinct in most areas of europe - they are weak and rather stupid animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom