What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy, we denie Russia Ukraine and thats about it. Dont talk so naive. We will never give up on this and flood Ukraine with even more weapons. So basicly russian soldiers are an endangered species in Ukraine.

Putin is a autocratic dictator who bases his rule on strength. He appears incredible weak in Ukraine so far. From our point of view its best option to let Ukraine bleed out the pig. It fits also the heroic ukrainian fight for independence trope more.

Don't worry who Putin is. Just look at yourself (your president) and see the monkey in the reflection. The monkey loves cheers and clappings from the attending guests. LOL.. just wait until the bear tears off an arm and leg from the monkey. See who laughs to the end.

Russia's biggest cargo airline "Volga-Dnepr" stops using Boeing planes. 18 => 747 and 6 => 737 will not be used anymore.

Is this the result of embargo? Or is it due to political reasons?

Easy, we denie Russia Ukraine and thats about it. Dont talk so naive. We will never give up on this and flood Ukraine with even more weapons. So basicly russian soldiers are an endangered species in Ukraine.

Putin is a autocratic dictator who bases his rule on strength. He appears incredible weak in Ukraine so far. From our point of view its best option to let Ukraine bleed out the pig. It fits also the heroic ukrainian fight for independence trope more.
Putin is a pencil pushing former spy, which is why Russia's influence in Europe was so strong prior to the invasion, to the point that Putin could have someone killed in the middle of a European capital, and the Europeans would do nothing. He is however NOT a soldier, which may explain why this war is going so poorly. Spies don't can't conduct warfare, and it seems his generals were to afraid to tell him that his timetable and plans were too unrealistic.

they probs deleted it when people turned it into memes

Mate, it is Fake. I follow them on Twitter & didn't see them tweeting it, just gone through there time-line. Apparently, this Tweet is part of Ukrainians Information WareFare. Chechens are fighting shoulder to shoulder with Russian Army.

Don't worry who Putin is. Just look at yourself (your president) and see the monkey in the reflection. The monkey loves cheers and clappings from the attending guests. LOL.. just wait until the bear tears off an arm and leg from the monkey. See who laughs to the end.

Dude we talk about Russia here...its a depressing shithole whose elite escaped to Europe because life there is unberable. Now they are trapped in that shithole with 6 months of winter. That is enough to laugh.

Oh and the bear lost his honey pot in Europe. :D

The Palyanitsya base in Nikolaev got a new "kalibration" today, dozents dead and more wounded. Buildings full with sleeping (?) soldiers got hit by cruise missiles. Pure carnage.

Gruesome pictures:

1647630993035.jpg

1647631672463.jpg

1647631308256.jpg

1647631253877.jpg

1647631796027.jpg

https://****/intelslava/22776

Last edited:
Do you not know this magic trick?

View attachment 825338

This is better than any MOD privilege in this forum. But the best skill of course is to realize that internet discussions are little more than soliloquy. Do not think that you are talking to real people and what you say or is said to you in the internet matters much :laugh:
I don't think what people said about me matter.

Think about it, I was a minority in a Macho organisation called "The United States Army", you don't know the shit that I need to crawl thru to get to where I am. I don't really care about them, just that I just got frustrated when this has been going on and on and on, and around and around and around and it never get changes.

Call it a test if you would, but those kind of stuff (the repetitiveness) really do drag me down. Don't get me wrong, If I have to list the interaction level, I would rate this forum probably 1 of the top 5. But these type of repetitiveness shit has got to go.

And do you think I have not put people in ignore before? That does not solve anything, Once in a while shit like this will happen, for example, I never even interact with this @coffee_cup or @Dustom999 or whatever the other guy name is before, at least they are no one important I have to remember, but this does not stop this from happening, I suspect maybe he is someone who I used to "deal" with and I am ignored? I don't know. Ignoring him now, and I can guarantee you tomorrow there will be 2 or 3 account doing the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom