What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot comprehend how some politicians are talking about a 'no-fly' zone .

Do they think that we are dealing with Botswana?

Whatever your view, a third world war is not a desirable solution.
I completely agree with you. We aren't dealing with Botswana but go through the thread just 3-4 pages to know that pro Western BBC/CNN inspired folks are continuously downplaying Russia's capabilities.

I just ask them if US and NATO are so stronk and Russia is miserably weak, then why don't they try and implement a no-fly zone? So that they could get to see Russia's capabilities and face it themselves rather than hiding behind Ukrainians.

As per some investigative journalist guy in CNN, Russia has the resources (men and material) to keep the fight going for 2 more months. But after the, Putin will find it difficult to be in the fight with direct help from his allies.

I think two month's time is too long for the defenders to hold the line given Russia's gains so far :tsk:

Russian offensive has been stalled for 2 weeks now. As long as Ukraine continues to get weapons and supplies they'll continue to inflict heavy losses on Russia. Their manpower is still well in excess of 200K.

I completely agree with you. We aren't dealing with Botswana but go through the thread just 3-4 pages to know that pro Western BBC/CNN inspired folks are continuously downplaying Russia's capabilities.

I just ask them if US and NATO are so stronk and Russia is miserably weak, then why don't they try and implement a no-fly zone? So that they could get to see Russia's capabilities and face it themselves rather than hiding behind Ukrainians.
Yes, you called the media perfectly. Totally biased, their main task is to brainwash people.

Currently, we are in 'Iraq has nuclear weapons' mode.

I believe its very likely Russia either will annex all territories east of Dnipr or atleast install a Russia-friendly vassal state that will be armed to the teeth. They already have forces in Transnistria and right now forces from Crimea stonghold is moving westwards in order to connect with Transnistria. When that happens Ukraine will be land locked, left with a much smaller territory centred around Lviv.

It makes no sense for Russia to spend so much manpower and war equipment, then just withdraw back completeley with no signifant gains. Taking into consideration the massive sanctions and losses on Russian economy it makes even less sense to give up this massive strategic area.

You are right that it would be hard for Russia to just vacate the newly acquired territories without getting something significant in return.

We need no nofly zone. The current supply of MANPADS drones and intelligence is enough to create a no fly zone on russian forces anyways. Its 4 weeks into war and russia gave up in getting air superiority. They lost 10 jets in one day this week.

We bleed them out. Works fine so far.

Busted! :lol:

US may allow dual citizenship, however.... China does not allow dual nationality. So you CAN NOT be US/Australian citizen AND Chinese citizen

Try better next time. As I said anyone with common sense can smell that you are fake from miles.

"Article 3 The People's Republic of China does not recognize dual nationality for any Chinese national."

@beijingwalker is that so?
Hehe, China is an interesting case. Yes, China does not allow dual nationality. But there are plenty ways to maintain dual nationality without China government knowing it.

You are right that it would be hard for Russia to just vacate the newly acquired territories without getting something significant in return.

I think at this point we should not give anything to Russia. A military defeat is best we can offer them. We want Putins regime toppled, thats prime objective of Europe. And this objective can best be reached with a defeat His attack already stalled, now its time to destroy his artillery. Once he cant act anymore its game over.

We need no nofly zone. The current supply of MANPADS drones and intelligence is enough to create a no fly zone on russian forces anyways. Its 4 weeks into war and russia gave up in getting air superiority. They lost 10 jets in one day this week.

It is a perfect western strategy, i agree with you on that. Plain and simple: Fight Russia till the last Ukrainian but the problem with this strategy is thousands of Ukrainians are being killed and the West shares the responsibility. I am not saying that, Zelensky is saying that.

A lot of hot air and foolish claim. If manpads are as good as you claim, no country needs to field expensive anti-air missile systems like S-400, Patriot, or HQ9's. These systems are expensive and take long training time and personnels to operate compared to Stings. You've been taught but refused to learn or do your own researches. You just like to repeat troll posts and should be banned.

Well, AFAIK you would probably be the one that will get busted....

@LeGenD

Well, I tried. But this is the reason why I don't like to come back and post here. Well, probably is a mistake.
Start ignoring the replies, i know its tempting but just ignore.

plenty. He has claimed authority to speak about the mainstream Chinese public opinion regarding Ukraine per claim #6 due to his extensive knowledge of Chinese culture and immersion in Chinese society.

He opened the door to this line of questioning. I am merely listing all his other claims to call to question this assertion.

This is integrally related to the Ukrainian situation regarding Chinese public opinion of said situation.

I don’t care about his ethnicity but I do appreciate his military insight. On a defense forum, we have less than a handful, as a matter of fact I count three military professionals among us. if you have a problem with his flag go to GHQ please.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom