What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know what you are saying is that China is NOT currently supporting Russia, right?

Because Russia is NOT solving this problem under the national framework of Ukraine....

You are saying had they done it otherwise, China will support them, well, duh, they weren't doing it any other way tho....
Why can't you understand the Chinese attitude?
China does not support Russia's war of aggression. We understand Russia's concerns about the Nazi government in Ukraine, but Putin should not support the independence of eastern Ukraine, which is a violation of the international order. Putin has a better solution to the problem, but he didn't. We also do not support Western sanctions against Russia, because it is related to China's Geopolitical Security. So we will support Russia's economic security, but we will not give them military support.

I am half Chinese, I know what Chinese people think I live in China for over a decade, have you?

And no, you cannot be with Russia and not inflict damage on Chinese own economy. How hard is it for you to understand? If you don't want damage done to your economy, you can't support Russia, which is being sanctioned at the moment. You are saying you want to play with fire but don't want to get burn.......

For every one of you as 'Chinese' there are a million Chinese unlike you. Perhaps you are a 'CBBD' (Chinese Born Confused Desi)?? Indians and Pakistanis know that category well! BTW, this claiming to know a country and its latest geopolitical situation because of your ancestry or claiming to know all military matters because you might have served in military decades ago is akin to a psychiatrist claiming to be a heart surgeon!
China is behind Russia! And will be to the extent of China's own interests not getting affected. But feel free to believe otherwise.... Chinese here and in other forums won't find it hard to shred your 'logic' to pieces if you continue on this path...

You should say "That doesn't NECESSARILY mean nuke"

Yes, I know that, that's why I said "Imply"
OK, I stand corrected. :)

I am half Chinese, I know what Chinese people think I live in China for over a decade, have you?

And no, you cannot be with Russia and not inflict damage on Chinese own economy. How hard is it for you to understand? If you don't want damage done to your economy, you can't support Russia, which is being sanctioned at the moment. You are saying you want to play with fire but don't want to get burn.......
which half? :)

We beat Russia to a pulp? Dude NATO and US are scared to implement a no-fly zone, they don't have the balls. They are just fighting Russia till the last Ukrainian.

In the process of not implementing a no-fly zone because they are scared, they are allowing Russia to beat Ukraine to a pulp. As Zelensky has mentioned it countless times that West is responsible with Russia for thousands of Ukrainians deaths.

Well why escalate further when what we do now is enough to deliver extreme damage to Russia?

I agree but we both can agree that russia plundered its Reputation completly
I don’t agree with this war and I think Putin is losing it. At the same time it is clear that Ukraine was being used irresponsibly by the US as a sacrificial lamb to trap Russia in a quagmire and politician and economic trap. I just don’t understand why Putin fell for it.

Lol, You did not.

I literally answered his question. He asked for a source, I gave it to him.

Nice try though.

For real this time, I can't keep logging in, so stop making me laugh so much.

You just shared a propaganda source, I asked for a reliable source.

By telling that Russian war on Ukraine is about 7000% more expensive than US war in Afghanistan, you are making everyone chuckle. :lol:

I would strongly suggest these "sources" to hire better propagandists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom