What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why escalate further when what we do now is enough to deliver extreme damage to Russia?
Exactly my point, West doesn't care about Ukrainian lives. They are just scared of Russian escelation.

You just shared a propaganda source, I asked for a reliable source.

By telling that Russian war on Ukraine is about 7000% more expensive than US war in Afghanistan, you are making everyone chuckle. :lol:

I would strongly suggest these "sources" to hire better propagandists!
He kept saying that Zelensky made money because of his Financial advisors. 😁

Turkish export figures are already rising wildly. The trade volume with both Russia and the EU region is increasing.

First of all, I did not claim In know a country because of my ancestry, I claim to know the country because I used to live in China and went to School in China, and I communicate with other Chinese. That's different than because my mother is Chinese so I know Chinese. I went to elementary school in China, High School in China, and 1 year University in China. I even hold Chinese Citizenship.

Second, You still don't get it. China is all about making money, In case you don't even know, China have outstanding Land dispute with Russia, as much as they did with Japan and almost all of the South East Asia.

And lol, as if they didn't already try to "Shred" me to pieces, they have tried it for the last 6 years, I am still here as a side of their throne, and that is for a reason. I remember I had started a Chinese Poem thread, none of these "Chinese" even dare to discuss any of the poem with me, make me wonder were they actually Chinese.....

LOL
You should at least give one flag to your birth place like anyone does here.

First of all, I did not claim In know a country because of my ancestry, I claim to know the country because I used to live in China and went to School in China, and I communicate with other Chinese. That's different than because my mother is Chinese so I know Chinese. I went to elementary school in China, High School in China, and 1 year University in China. I even hold Chinese Citizenship.

Second, You still don't get it. China is all about making money, In case you don't even know, China have outstanding Land dispute with Russia, as much as they did with Japan and almost all of the South East Asia.

And lol, as if they didn't already try to "Shred" me to pieces, they have tried it for the last 6 years, I am still here as a side of their throne, and that is for a reason.

LOL
I think you two are misunderstanding each other. Both of you are correct. If one sees China supporting Russia since it isn't against it, he is right. If one sees China not supporting Russia since it doesn't support it, he is also right. The key is with what you mean by "support".

I think China is both supporting and not supporting Russia. It is supporting Russia through maintaining normal relationship, expanding the commercial relationship and even exploiting new opportunities opened up by West sanction on Russia. It is not supporting Russia by refusing its requests on military support and material support that China cannot produce completely without Western ties. China is not taking sides. It is watching and trying to make the best of it for itself.

lol, you probably have missed the thread.

I have Chinese CItizenship, You do remember I have a home in China, right? You can't own home without Hokhu
Dude, you are more Chinese than I am. :D

You should at least give one flag to your birth place like anyone does here.
Well, maybe you should really stop discussing this now, again, it's been 6 years, there are no progress on your crusade. And I am feeling Mod is not going to get kind on these "off topic" discussion.

My advice? Let it go, It's been 6 years, if you can't get it then, you won't get it now.

And lol, as if they didn't already try to "Shred" me to pieces, they have tried it for the last 6 years, I am still here as a side of their throne, and that is for a reason. I remember I had started a Chinese Poem thread, none of these "Chinese" even dare to discuss any of the poem with me, make me wonder were they actually Chinese.....

I stand corrected, 1 Chinese member discuss Chinese Poem with me....1. Just 1. Let that sink in for a moment. There were 2 Pakistani guy and an Indian girl on that thread....

LOL
This is a poem I wrote for general Huo Qubing when I was 16. I hope you can understand it.

I have never posted this poem on the Internet, so no one can search it. People who don't understand Chinese can't understand it.

弱冠初仕羽林郎,
披甲扶剑辞吾皇。
少年骁勇负胆气,
笑随烈候出定襄。
踏破漠北七千里,
骠骑将军镇渔阳。
匈奴嫁妇失颜色,
封狼居胥擒胡王。
天妒英才冠军候,
百死不悔为汉殇。

Can you talk about this poem and prove that you know Chinese?

If you can correctly interpret this poem, I believe no Chinese member will doubt that you are half Chinese.

WSJ was once a respected media outlet. Now it has become the media of trolls and so-called expert, dumbs.
FOIBkg1XoAAblAg

I don’t agree with this war and I think Putin is losing it. At the same time it is clear that Ukraine was being used irresponsibly by the US as a sacrificial lamb to trap Russia in a quagmire and politician and economic trap. I just don’t understand why Putin fell for it.

Psychology. Putin has only yes sayers around himself. I guess they only told him what he wanted to hear.

Putin is desperate

Biden asks China’s Xi for help against Russia​

He is indeed too old...
Truly delusional. So these idiots are expecting China to help destroy Russia only to be followed by the West isolating and destroying China after Russia falls. Truly delusional thinking.

This is a poem I wrote for general Huo Qubing when I was 16. I hope you can understand it.

I have never posted this poem on the Internet, so no one can search it. People who don't understand Chinese can't understand it.

弱冠初仕羽林郎,
披甲扶剑辞吾皇。
少年骁勇负胆气,
笑随烈候出定襄。
踏破漠北七千里,
骠骑将军镇渔阳。
匈奴嫁妇失颜色,
封狼居胥擒胡王。
天妒英才冠军候,
百死不悔为汉殇。

Can you talk about this poem and prove that you know Chinese?

If you can correctly interpret this poem, I believe no Chinese member will doubt that you are half Chinese.
81e0a747621948dbb87a5f75a3dc4453~tplv-mlhdmxsy5m-q75:0:0.image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom