What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. Women prefer men who are not violent and abusive. Thousands of years of civilization shaped Chinese men to be like so. Men who do violence are gunned down by police. They don't get women. And they sure as hell don't pass on their violent genes.
What about the policymen who is gunning down those men who do violence? Who is gunning down them? :)

I agree with you.
This @jhungary from day one is saying that China is not with Russia. That's so ill-informed!! This guy even said at the start of this war that China is going put Russia in place due to Russian using nukes. The use of nukes were not even mentioned start of the war because of the assumption of a cakewalk.
China is definitely WITH Russia. That China abstained is nothing more than China following its official policy of non-aggression and sovereignty.
Having said that, this war gives China advantages which China could use not only in Russia but also through Americans. That's how big powers work!!

Hmm, Nuke was implied on the first day when Putin said "Anyone who stand against us would see consequence that they never see before in history"

Also how do you explain why both time (The UNSC resolution and UNGA resolution) China abstain, when they can by their own right voted against it.

Say what you like with me or Chinese member here, nobody here is in charge of Chinese government, and even an idiot can see siding with Russia is not going to end up well in this case especially when they have already lost the strategic initiative. Sure, Chinese fan boy here are going to say we are with Russia, because that feed their dream so that they can retake Taiwan because Russia is doing this. Chinese government tho, is not that stupid. If they want to make dough, they know they need to play the west game. This is not about non-aggression policy, this is about money, going against the west, then China will lose money, the west is very much wishing and hoping China will join Russian camp, that give them the legal way to sanction China.

Hmm, Nuke was implied on the first day when Putin said "Anyone who stand against us would see consequence that they never see before in history"
That doesn't mean nuke. We have seen the consequence of nuke in history.

If morality and decency are not sufficient for Indian people to support Ukraine in this conflict, this must at least be appealing. Putin is nothing more than a tool in the hands of India's primary security adversary. His downfall should be as important to Indian interest as it is to Ukrainians defending their land. :agree:

Because you are snarky in your posts usually you won't be able to know that morality and decency come by not standing with NATO. Didn't you see photos of Russian-speaking civilians in Ukraine or former Ukraine lynched and hung or crucified or being terrorized by other means ? Stop being snarky, start being human and rational.

This is the second time today this vid has been posted. Please stop propaganda spamming.

Too bad that russian yachts are not in Kazakhstan, TakaTuka Land or India then hu? They are here, in the only place of the world that matters - the west.

Well, happy yachting then. :cheers:

And happy using those frozen Russian billions.

Oh, please. Don't make Chinese look like a bunch of sissy pants.

Humanity should have abolished war after the end of WW2 but it exists mainly because the Western governments desired it to remain. One of the desires of Communism is the erasure of national borders because the concept of Nation State is artificial and such an erasure will automatically cause militaries to be abolished. Call that sissy if you want but that is how it should be. Anyone who doesn't desire peace, harmony and serenity among humanity is not desirable.

Taking the above into consideration, the American military budget just for 2020-21 was 700+ billion dollars and the American military is an invasions-oriented one. Would you call the American military a bunch of sissies or criminals ?

Say what you like with me or Chinese member here, nobody here is in charge of Chinese government, and even an idiot can see siding with Russia is not going to end up well in this case especially when they have already lost the strategic initiative. Sure, Chinese fan boy here are going to say we are with Russia, because that feed their dream so that they can retake Taiwan because Russia is doing this. Chinese government tho, is not that stupid.

I really think you should just give it up on this China is NOT with Russia!!

What about the policymen who is gunning down those men who do violence? Who is gunning down them? :)

Police serve civilization. Civilization eliminates violent and abusive men. That is why after thousands of years of civilization Chinese men are like so. No more violence and abuse in China.

UN international court of justice orders Russia to halt invasion of Ukraine, Russian and Chinese judges on the court voted against the order

Again you think China (not the Chinese here, who know the square root of jack shit in international politics) would risk isolating themselves with the US, Canada, EU and UK, which represent 70% of world economy and 90% of world currency base. And go help out Russia, who can't even manage to take Mariupol after 23 days of fighting.

I mean if China fancy selling their product to Africa and Russia, than 2 or 3 times the price in US, EU, sure, be my guest, go with Russia, as I said, you don't even know how much the West wanted China to side with Russia. The further they step into that deep hole, the more problem they will get, China already have North Korea as their liability, do you think they need Russia as well?

So no, you should just give on China is with Russia.

No. I read your posts. Again you proved my point by not replying to question asked by @coffee_cup :agree:
Lol, You did not.

I literally answered his question. He asked for a source, I gave it to him.

Nice try though.

For real this time, I can't keep logging in, so stop making me laugh so much.

Russians against this unjust war! :cheers:

That doesn't mean nuke. We have seen the consequence of nuke in history.
You should say "That doesn't NECESSARILY mean nuke"

Yes, I know that, that's why I said "Imply"

Does his home country Vietnam grows bananas?

I am not very familiar with the geography of Vietnam. I mean, in that case China could go to Vietnam which was also neutral(?) in this conflict?
Bananas? China can also grow bananas in the south, yes, Vietnam grows a lot of bananas

bananas.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom