What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's illegal about Russia selling oil for example to Benin ?

if its not done in Dollar or EU , then suing the bank will be illegal
and you always can use alternate transaction system that bypass swift.
1.) We are not talking about selling Russian oil to Benin, we are talking about selling oil in place of Chinese item that have sanctioning technology in it.

2.) Well, then I hope you can find extra 1.4 trillions USD worth of another currency outside US, GBP, Euro, YEN to settle the debt, why not put them all in RMB? That's the entire point of discussion.

Unlikely. Unless NATO enters the war, I don't see how Ukraine can come out a victor. Therefore for a quick peace resolution so Ukraine people can return to live and work, the Comedian should sign the peace treaty that ensures Ukraine's neutrality in the fight between Russia and NATO.
Did you think USA would win in Afghanistan?

Well then,tell them to stop attracting and start talking about neutrality,buffer zones and peace.
Ech, you just don`t get this. It`s a combination of Soft and Hard Power. You just cannot stop it, it`s a cultural thing. That is why the Policy of Russia failed in 2004 and 2014 and now they are using force as their last Option. You would have to shut the border and create another iron curtain, which would help.... for a while as history shows.

Is there any known survey about public opinion in Moldova, for or against Russian invasion? Wonder if they have a lot of Russians who are pro Putin 🤔
Out of the Moldovans I know, 100% are against russia.

I know 1 girl.

1.) We are not talking about selling Russian oil to Benin, we are talking about selling oil in place of Chinese item that have sanctioning technology in it.

2.) Well, then I hope you can find extra 1.4 trillions USD worth of another currency outside US, GBP, Euro, YEN to settle the debt, why not put them all in RMB? That's the entire point of discussion.
I doubt Russia sell trillion $ of oil and gas each year.

then how dollar value is measured , I'm just curious, because every one knew since more than 50 years ago US reserves is a lot less than the amount of money they are printing
50 years ago, USD is still pegged to gold. Brenton Wood System was abandoned after mid 1970 when Nixon is President

today USD is backed by Foreign Currency and Treasury Bond exchange (T-Bill)

There are roughly 10 trillions US Dollar in circulation in total, 2 Trillion in Currency and 8 Trillions in Line of Credit. While US have approximately 250 billons in foreign reserve and 27 trillions on T-Bill, with those, approximately 8 trillion were held by Foreign Country.

a small problem with your master plan to made your wealth 10 time in one night .
In Russia they give you ruble for your gold not dollar

what extra cny ? Its part of china foreign trade . china previously paid Russia dollar for oil , now they pay yuan
I was talking about Russian ditching Rouble and everything is pegged with Gold. Otherwise my "Masterplan" will not work, which is the point I am talking about.

How do you pay with Yuan when you previously pay with USD, you need to somehow be able to come up the equivalent amount of Yuan in that USD, so tell me, where is that extra Yuan you will need to cover the new payment come from? It has to come from somewhere.

"She was allegedly attacked by two Ukraine citizens, 37 and 26, from Iraq, Nigeria"

This makes it even worse. I remember that German public opinion towards accepting refugees from Syria nosedived after the Cologne gang rape incident. A few people like this are responsible for immeasurable damage to the refugee community in Germany. Perhaps even so for all colored people in the country. :hitwall:
In america and other white countries where interracial relationships were illegal, any sexual relation with a non white man was illegal, not capable of being consensual and therefore rape.

So this publicity over a criminal act by a non white person against pure white person is a hangover of that time. Western people will one day just have to accept that all races commit all crimes and give them equal publicity.

let just say , Russia sell to some chinese refinery or power planet or whoever own them in china and get Yuan and then use that yuan to pay to that chinese baker or carpenter
Then the questions is

1.) Where do the Chinese get the money, Chinese only have a fixed amount of Yuan in circulation, you cannot just print it out of thin air, to do that, you will need to spare some Yuan from other project or buy them from overseas and weaken the currency.

2.) What do you think Russia think they can used to build infrastructure to China? Again, Can I pay my building a loaf of bread to build a road? Or a pipeline? How about paying them in oil?

lol how?

Bear in mind Russian bank is bar from settling all those item with money apart from oil and gas (Which will also be cut off if and when Europe get rid of Russian gas)

There is a reason why we all use money instead of trading item with item, even in Iran. Can you care to guess why?
you don't sell gold and silver to back your money . central bank guaranty the value based on them . now if mr X from USA come to Russia central bank and say I had this amount of ruble and i won t gold instead of it , its his problem that break its respective government sanction , central bank of Russia have no obligation on obeying USA sanction on dealing valuable metals . they belong to Russia and they decide what to do with them not a guy in Washington

very simple , put the dollar you used to pay Russia to get the oil in your treasury and print yuan backed by that dollar and pay it to Russia
Then you will decrease the value Yuan is holding with USD (that's weakening Yuan position in case you don't know what you are talking about) then using that same money and forward it to Russia, that mean you are taking them away to circulation in China and hand it to Russia, now, what do you have in Russia that can back this deal? Oil? Sure, they can be used up, so what happened once the Chinese used up the oil the Russian paid? You need to pump more Yuan into Russia to get more oil, and by doing so, you need to sell your USD or Euro to get more RMB and weaken Yuan further against those currency. Would you think that is a good idea?? Unless China is planning on switching to USD, this is not a very good policy as this is going to be an endless cycle until either China cannot pay anymore or the West Lifted those sanction....

Dude, this is a very simply economic concept, you don't need a degree in Economy to understand that...

Your heart is in the right place and I see you are speaking for so many different countries and ethnicities and in a logical way in your posts. Can't say that about many here.
He denies genocide that was committed against muslims. He supports a territorially expanded Serbia and Russia and Claims Turkish land as greek. And you think his heart os in the right place.

There is a reason why we all use money instead of trading item with item, even in Iran. Can you care to guess why?
in Iran we barred from world banking system , can you guess have we managed with our central bank sanctioned and our banks cut from swift ?

you don't sell gold and silver to back your money . central bank guaranty the value based on them . now if mr X from USA come to Russia central bank and say I had this amount of ruble and i won t gold instead of it , its his problem that break its respective government sanction , central bank of Russia have no obligation on obeying USA sanction on dealing valuable metals . they belong to Russia and they decide what to do with them not a guy in Washington
You do know the way to "Guarantee" is for you to say "I can sell it at X amount of price"

That is what we called "Asking Price......."

With this sanction, that X is 0 because you are not allow to trade Gold or Silver or anything......

what part is hard Russia sell its oil in Yuan , and use Yuan to buy from chine , the transaction will be by china own money transferring system and will have nothing to do with swift . and then Russia use that money to get the things they need from china and other countries that accept yuan
The part where you get the initial Yuan to buy Russian Oil to begin with. Money DO NOT COME OUT OF NOWHERE. You either need to print them or swap it with something. There is a amount of circulation a currency can have in a country, going over that will lead to inflation, and you are talking about potential hundred of billions dollars over.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom