What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be ideal. Just don't make everyone wait for too long. Civilians are suffering immensely every minute.

I know. But treaties with putin are not worth the paper written on.

The EU will not drop any sanctions on russia as long the putin regime is in charge.

There was a country called Ukraine!
Don't write its eulogy just yet. I think Ukraine will still be there and be an ever more pain in the butt for Russia.

The EU will not drop any sanctions on russia as long the putin regime is in charge.
Putin isn't going to live forever. So, keep the hope up and the priority straight.

Russian soldiers Morale drop off a cliff ...

"Putin's soldiers are 'looking for Ukrainian ammunition so they can shoot themselves in the leg and get sent home, intercepted Russian phone call reveals"

Best advice is to surrender to Ukrainian forces. I really feel for the innocent Russian families.

And when Nato said that it will not move 'one inch' eastward after the fall of the Berlin wall?

It's Nato that's untrustworthy.

Dear, no one amongst us here is privy to the real Russian plans. If we laymen here can think like this, we can be sure that the Russian General Staff would have wargamed all this throughly...before launching.
True no one knows real plans but we can see their execution and result till now it seems they can do lot better but might be I am not wrong in my assessment that they botched whatever their plans was.

And when Nato said that it will not move 'one inch' eastward after the fall of the Berlin wall?

I strongly recommend to use all capital letters to spell NATO. Too many times I have mistaken Nato with natto.

That is colloquial. Means nothing concrete. I am not writing a dissertation in this forum.
Well, I can say this.

I will be a rich man if I don't care about "Demand" and just oversupplying, and that is true regardless if I am talking about Fiat Currency, or car, or mobile phone or even Tampon....

because true, you can technically increase the supply to go over the demand limit, but doing so you will deflate your price. Just because you can print money indefinitely, that does not mean your value increase as you print your money, otherwise Japanese Yen will not worth 0.0084 US Dollars. And 1 Korean Won will not worth 0.00083 US Dollars. Inflation is a thing you know?

So I am going to ask you one more time

does that mean "Nothing" when there is a relationship between "Supply and Demand" ?

1. NATO never said that

2. Nations decide themself what alliance they belong to

3. Much more countries want NATO security now. Ukraine is prove for evryone that only NATO membership gives security

Well, I can say this.

I will be a rich man if I don't care about "Demand" and just oversupplying, and that is true regardless if I am talking about Fiat Currency, or car, or mobile phone or even Tampon....

because true, you can technically increase the supply to go over the demand limit, but doing so you will deflate your price. Just because you can print money indefinitely, that does not mean your value increase as you print your money, otherwise Japanese Yen will not worth 0.0084 US Dollars. And 1 Korean Won will not worth 0.00083 US Dollars. Inflation is a thing you know?

So I am going to ask you one more time

does that mean "Nothing" when there is a relationship between "Supply and Demand" ?
Means nothing concrete. Just a promise that is called "full faith and credit" of the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom