What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Turkey let these ships in? Technically - the home port for these ships is not in the black sea ?!

It is a relationship, not a guarantee since supply is very easy to accomplish. It is just a few keystrokes. No other goods can be made this easy, not even a twitter post.
That's NOT answering my question.

My question is, does that mean 'NOTHING" as you claimed?

Ukraine isn't much stronger, either. Negotiation usually exists because nobody can achieve a decisive victory. So, watch the progress of the negotiation, you would know what happened on the battle fields.

Putin already loses all credibility. I think if Ukraine managed to get a big victory, putin is history

Russian soldiers Morale drop off a cliff ...

"Putin's soldiers are 'looking for Ukrainian ammunition so they can shoot themselves in the leg and get sent home, intercepted Russian phone call reveals"

@RescueRanger

Russian attack on Ukraine a total military planing disaster. They thought they will capture few cities and then go straight to capital
Dear, no one amongst us here is privy to the real Russian plans. If we laymen here can think like this, we can be sure that the Russian General Staff would have wargamed all this throughly...before launching.

I too want to hear what @PanzerKiel has to say, sir your input would be valuable to this thread.
I am deliberately refraining, for some obvious yet hidden reasons.

Last edited:
Oleg Akhmedov, Colonel of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine was killed near Kiev. Earlier, he was convicted in absentia in Moscow on charges under the article “a terrorist attack committed by a group of persons by prior conspiracy.”

In 2019, the FSB of Russia detained 2 suspects in Crimea on charges of spying for the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine - a citizen of Ukraine and a Russian soldier, who, according to the investigation, in 2017-2018 handed over to the Ukrainian military intelligence a state secret entrusted to her in service. The security officers while investigating another case, found out from one of the detainees that their actions were carried out on the instruction of Colonel Oleg Akhmedov - he equipped caches with explosives and ammo in Crimea. Akhmedov was the recruiter and curator of the detained Russians and Ukrainians. They planned sabotage and terrorist attacks on social and military infrastructure.

Source: ASB Military News Telegram

Putin already loses all credibility. I think if Ukraine managed to get a big victory, putin is history
That would be ideal. Just don't make everyone wait for too long. Civilians are suffering immensely every minute.

That's NOT answering my question.

My question is, does that mean 'NOTHING" as you claimed?
That is colloquial. Means nothing concrete. I am not writing a dissertation in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom