What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes russia would use the RMB. It would get it from china in exchange for oil. sounds pretty simple.

If this rule actually exists. The ruble is guaranteed by Russias industrial capacity and the ability to purchase these industrial and agricultural goods with the RUB.

Thin about it. There are only 2 countries to a transaction. Or two people. Those two people or countries make the rules.

Well, maybe it work in your mind, actual economy does not work that way. Industrial might is just that, I mean, how about you tell a machine worker I will not pay you salary and instead I give you an iphone every month, you can exchange money for goods and services, for food for an example, you cannot eat an iphone....

And again, where is the money China use to buy Russian oil come from in the first place?

You can of course do that, but then first of all, the world have more than 2 countries in it, and doing so will seriously damage your own (In Chinese perspective) I never said China cannot do it, I only say if China do it, you basically isolate Chinese own currency in exchange for an isolated Russia. I mean, it is up to Chinese authority to decide whether or not to go down that deep road and help out Russia, conventional wisdom suggest no, but again, as I said, conventional wisdom also suggest Russia will not invade Ukraine as there are no way they can win strategically, but they do it anyway.

You buy RMB like crazy to substitute the lost amount of USD, GBP, JPY, AUD. Which mean you weaken CNY by doing so, now, would China willing to either inflate their own currency or weaken their international status to game with Russia?

this would not weaken RBM. it would make more in demand and thus make it more valuable.

This is a terrible deep fake. Russians are not good at even this psy ops :laugh:
Yes, very unsuccessful. However, the important thing here is that deepfake has now become one of the tools of hybrid wars. There are also very advanced algorithms in this field and it will soon be possible to generate fake content that cannot be understood without forensic tools.

For example, there is an algorithm written specifically for Tom Cruise.

The Turkish foreign minister is in Ukraine today after his Moscow contacts yesterday.

Brother Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu should tell the Ukrainians: Look guys, you really dropped the ball; why did you choose to be cannon fodder for the English-speaking world and their Zionist masters? You guys brought this upon yourself. Now, to rescue yourself from this hole that you're in, you gotta accept the demands of Russia. And from there, we can request the Russians to accommodate at least some of your concerns.

Last edited:
this would not weaken RBM. it would make more in demand and thus make it more valuable.
.........How?

You cannot offer more supply even if Demand spike, this is not an automobile or mobile phone market we are talking about.......

The only way you can increase supply of your currency is to decrease your own currency value. Unless I am missing some magic carpet ride........

Also, Russian "Demand" is not at all more "valuable" as this is not a matter of "Demand" but rather "Affordability", I mean, I and 400,000 other people demand to get an Aston Martin does not mean Aston Martin will give me and 400,000 other a Free Aston Martin DB9, and it certainly did not increase the value of Aston Martin.....

Yes, very unsuccessful. However, the important thing here is that deepfake has now become one of the tools of hybrid wars. There are also very advanced algorithms in this field and it will soon be possible to generate fake content that cannot be understood without forensic tools.

For example, there is an algorithm written specifically for Tom Cruise.

The guy looks like Cristiano Ronaldo.

When this war is settled, everybody wants to get their hands on the Russian-built Ka-52 helicopters. This war has been a great advertisement for the Ka-52 heli and Su-25 plane.

I like your fine sense of satire.

They are indeed fine,to plow potato fields.

Form what i have seen all shot downs tumble forward and fiest crash with nose into the soil.

When this war is settled, everybody wants to get their hands on the Russian-built Ka-52 helicopters. This war has been a great advertisement for the Ka-52 heli and Su-25 plane.

No way - No way - this war has killed off the Russian Military Industrial complex and has given a massive steroid boost to Turkey with its UCAVs that perform so damn well in 2 wars recently !!!! Also the west for personal systems like SAMs and Manpads.

You have Su-34s / Su-30SMs / Su-25s all doing ultra low level bombing runs using DUMB BOMBs... no laser guided bombs or GPS(russian equivalent) guided SOW .. but line of sight - bombing runs using basic gravity fall dumb bombs and they are all getting shot down while they are doing it.

You have these same platforms incapable of performing basic SEAD operations to knock out Ukraines AD network ...

There is no joined up picture between the Russian Airforce or Army - no combined operations ..

Russia's weapons industry is dead after this war - no one is looking at any Russian equipment thinking they want a piece of that .

Future wars are smart wars with AI, and drones, and joined up network centric war - none of that is shown as the Russians dont understand that concept at all.

Brother Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu should tell the Ukrainians: Look guys, you really dropped the ball; why did you choose to be cannon fodder for the English-speaking world and their Zionist masters? You guys brought this upon yourself. Now, to rescue yourself from this hole that you're in, you gotta accept the demands of Russia. And from there, we can request the Russians to accommodate at least some of your concerns.

The person (Joe Biden), who is giving the instructions and directions, is senile; and the person (Zelenskyy), who is on the receiving end, is on drugs. What is to be expected? :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom