What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macron is strategizing on how to effectively and quickly surrender. This is Macron getting on the phone and calling Putin up:
Macron: " Hello, Mr. President, we we the French surrender!!"
Putin: "But Russia is not at war with France, what are you surrendering for?"
Macron: "Well... We want to ensure that you know that we have surrendered and you go not need to invade France!"
Putin: "like I said, we have no plans to attack France, you are not a bordering state that is joining NATO and compromising or nation interests! You can relax... Take a deep breath."
Macron: "So you are telling me that you are not coming here?"
Putin: "No we are not. Besides you are a NATO allied country, if Russia comes to France, the rest of the NATO nation will come to France!"
Macron: "NATO here? Can we then surrender to NATO?"
Putin slams phone: "Idiot!!"

Currently seeing Moscow's performance even Poland could walk on Moscow at this rate. BTW those actually surrendering en masse and running away abandonning so much valuable assets are Russian soldiers,no one else.

Yes, some helicopters are russian we cannot deny that as why wouldn't russian not use this base as means of launching sorties. But not all of them are Russians.
If they belonged to Ukraine you would be watching videos from russia claiming they were abandoned ...

Last edited:
Kherson air base attack?
message-editor%2F1647390046615-kherson1.jpg

more like yestarday looking on the time stamp

~

Peace talks more 'realistic', says Ukraine president

~

This attack was reported a long time ago though on this thread.

@Vergennes
Didnt you post this already some time ago?

Its new attack. Russia took area, that was first battle. Yesterday Ukraine pushed russians out -> new battle

~​

Russia's Lavrov says some deals with Ukraine close to being agreed

USP7XBT4MFKUVHT2WYQOTYWZ4I.jpg

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Wednesday that some formulations for agreements with Ukraine were close to being agreed, with neutral status for Kyiv under "serious" consideration.

However, he told the RBC news outlet that there were other issues of importance too, including the usage of the Russian language in Ukraine and freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom