What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its grim and the media is not covering it, I am in a closed telegram group for "volunteers" in Ukraine and they all say the same thing, there is a media blackout on reporting the number of casualties and abuse foreign volunteers are experiencing (NB: This doesn't include embedded "advisors" working in Kyiv) or so I am told.

Sounds like russian propaganda too me. Its war.

You really think he will invade Finland?

No, his army is incredible weak. The sanctions wont be lifted as long putin is president.

This was the same route - Rzeszow to Shehyni that the West was delivering portable weapons, now they are collecting bodies on that route in a matter of days.
IMG_20220316_155119.jpg

Last edited:
Let me guess what congressmen/Biden will say to Zelensky:

"more weapons for you, yeah! fight you henchmen [aka die for our goals]"

Then congress will shed crocodile tears for Ukrainians who are suffering as a result of their false promises and interference.

Lets see if my predictions come true in the morning. :angel:
This is business. War is inevitable for some or many!

Sounds like russian propaganda too me. Its war.

No, his army is incredible weak. The sanctions wont be lifted as long putin is president.
I have been on this green earth long enough to see through propaganda and thinly veiled lies. This will all come out of the bag when body bags start flying home. Don't believe me just look at how quickly the sub reddit is being moderated with dissenting voices from "volunteers" who are posting videos from UKRAINE right now. 1 sec they are there and the next second poof! gone! This is why people are turning to Tiktok to get the message out.

I have been against the idea of foreign fighters from the start because I have seen first hand the chaos that follows such practices.

Yeah he posted this video on the 14th he was part of the "elite" Brazilians on the ground:
1647427461505.png

Putin is finished........He wins in Ukraine the world won't deal with him, if he loses then the world won't deal with Russia until they get rid of him. Either way he loses

This events shows that Putin thinks at a tactical level - and it shows the flaws in the strategic thinking of the Russian 'system' at a whole.

Sweden and Finland WILL join Nato now - there is no stopping that now.

Regardless of what 'tactical' wins Putin may gain - he and Russia have both lost strategically - Russia will be neutered after this event and will not be allowed to be able to challenge like this again.

Europe is united and defence spending is going up massively in Europe - this means that the Americans have to spend less on "defending Europe" and the Europeans will aggressively look to build up that capability themselves.

This leaves the Americans "more free" to tackle China at a military level - and I don't think that change has been lost on the Chinese at all.

The China - Russia axis has become a-lot weaker from this war. So - were the Russians goaded into this war with larger strategic objectives by the Americans ?

Russia goes to new low. Troops have take hospital of mariupol hostage

400 patients, doctors and nurses taken hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom