What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like 3 pages ago ...
message-editor%2F1647390046615-kherson1.jpg

Dead and crippled evacuation going on, Contractors are tasked to bring bodies of US and UK citizens only from near Lviv to Shehyni.
IMG_20220316_155119.jpg

~​

Russia's Lavrov says some deals with Ukraine close to being agreed

USP7XBT4MFKUVHT2WYQOTYWZ4I.jpg

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Wednesday that some formulations for agreements with Ukraine were close to being agreed, with neutral status for Kyiv under "serious" consideration.

However, he told the RBC news outlet that there were other issues of importance too, including the usage of the Russian language in Ukraine and freedom of speech.

He cares for freedom of speech in Ukraine. At same time they snatch demonstrators infront the kremlin.

Lawrow is like comical ali

Dead and crippled evacuation going on, Contractors are tasked to bring bodies of US and UK citizens only from near Lviv to Shehyni. View attachment 824540
Its grim and the media is not covering it, I am in a closed telegram group for "volunteers" in Ukraine and they all say the same thing, there is a media blackout on reporting the number of casualties and abuse foreign volunteers are experiencing (NB: This doesn't include embedded "advisors" working in Kyiv) or so I am told.

First of all I am completely neutral.. You could say I am slightly leaning on the Ukraine-US side but that being said now.. Whatever you said doesn't hold a candle to the reality.

Putin has taken huge portion of Ukraine currently right now and militarily his doing better then some assume and their short-comings is overexaggerated. Yes they are meeting heroic Ukrainians who are willing to defend and fight for their country but the truth is always in the middle of both camps who have gone berserker rage by claiming high claims.

Hence Putin holds 35% of Ukraine today and when he came in he held less then 5% and that is 30% gain in 3 weeks that is not short-comings in the real conventional warfare but in fact an overperformance considering the foe his fighting, the armaments they have, their numbers etc etc. If you take everything into account the Russians on the ground has over-performed thus far but their momentum is slowing down and could be due to weather.

I think he will be able to reverse the sanctions as he will invade Finland post-Ukraine and use Sweden as bargaining chip to lift all of his sanctions

You really think he will invade Finland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom